[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Stream is live! Plan for the next two hours is to finish the AotA treasure hunts (and get the loot fairy at Black Plume Mountain).

http://www.twitch.tv/ctfive

EDIT: Loot Fairy is not at Black Plume Mountain, it's at Garnet Demon Portal.

Last edited: May 2, 2014
    Flaxative likes this.
  2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Watching!

CT5 likes this.
  3. Jacques

Jacques Hydra

It's weird seeing me from the other side lol. Awesome game, a pity about the time limit, I think you had it anyway!

CT5 likes this.
  4. ElShafto

ElShafto Goblin Champion

Ok, so after a nice break, I'm finding it hard to get back into the game. I went to start the AoA stuff and two battles in just got bored. I then tried to go into MP and play a league, but my pod didn't fill before time was up and it ejected me out of the league ("refunding" my entry cost).

Someone talk me back into things.

5. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

@Jacques yeah, if there was no time limit I could see it going on for another 10 minutes probably XD
    And I was probably pulling ahead, but HP totals were getting low...

@ElShafto Welcome back! :D
    ok, well... for single player, you'll def want to check out the level 18 missions. To get to them though, you'll obviously have to get through the lower level missions. That said, those were a fun challenge - I personally enjoyed all of the new content.
    Multiplayer: Leagues are definitely worth checking out. Sorry that 1. you missed the free week and 2. your pod didn't fill up. Be aware that there are 4 different leagues (for now), 2 of them are with pre-set decks (Geomancers, Artifact Anarchy), 2 of them you build your party for the map (Chess, Wicked Waterways). Just be aware, especially for Wicked Waterways.

More generally, try out the new cards and items! There's a lot of cool stuff out there. Obviously, it might take a while to get a decent collection of the new items, but that's ok! Take your time getting back into the game. HAVE FUN

Farbs and Flaxative like this.
  6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Welcome to our two newest recruits, @Qooties and @Merlinus12 !

CT5 likes this.
  7. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Last edited: May 6, 2014
    Flaxative likes this.
  8. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

CT5 likes this.
  10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

CT5 likes this.
  11. Fyra

Fyra #1 in Spring PvP Season

omg flax, your avatar <3

Edit: wee better?! its awesomely much better!

CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  12. Congrats on the Sorcererers being #1 ranked guild!

ParodyKnaveBob, CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  13. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Whoa, whaaaaaat?
    Good job guys :)

14. Huey Laforet

Huey Laforet Orc Soldier

Wah what happened?

Did someone left? I see we have 2 people fewer hmm... Wait, no that's not it.

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  15. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Winning happened :D

ParodyKnaveBob and Flaxative like this.
  16. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Well, our reign just ended. But we held it down for half a day!

17. Samedi

Samedi Kobold

Hey y'all. Random question, but could someone explain how the whole guild points thing works? (A link to a relevant source or thread(s) is fine as well.)

I'm just curious, because I've occasionally defeated some of the really high ranking players, and I gain 18ish points. (Even when I "devastate" someone around my rank I only gain 18-23pts). But when I in turn get defeated ("devastated" by someone my rank, +/- 100pts) I've lost 38/32/40pts. So what's up; how does this whole Guild point system work?

18. Huey Laforet

Huey Laforet Orc Soldier

The rating in-game is irrelevant. The system only works with the guild rating. If your opponent belongs to a guild above our guild, you will get more point if you defeat them and less point if you lose and so on.

19. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Flaxative likes this.
  20. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Good reminder, CT5 — the video requirement is not as daunting as it sounds, everyone should submit something!

Also coming up is Stexe's blitz tournament. He needs more players, and it's free to enter, so everyone should participate!

CT5 likes this.