Game says no

Discussion in 'Support' started by BlackVoidDeath, Jul 5, 2017.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

I just went co-oping but the game froze for both of us as we were drawing cards, even though we could still communicate.
    Relogging did this:
    [​IMG]
    Pretty sure the server went down.
    Edit: nvm its fixed now, but that was a really strange occurrence which I have not seen before as it seems nobody was affected by it in MP but rather it was just me and my co-op partner.

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Yesterday I saw the client freeze during the draw phase: loot fairy, without co-op, got stuck after default move of my second character. Closing the the Steam client and trying again worked for me.

3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

It's often been freezing up on me lately as well. Various phases.

4. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

I agree in the last 2 weeks+ the game has frozen on me more frequently (virtually never had problems previously). In my case it's not a complete freeze, I can still hear chat sounds and open the menu, but I can't navigate, play cards, see animations, etc.

5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I've tried to get a console log, but in the recent cases I can't open the console.

6. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

This, this keeps happening to me but I havent mentioned it to anyone because I thought its just my poor internet connection.
    Though my guess is that this is unrelated to my original post in this thread.