Further Adventures in Cardhuntria

Discussion in 'Adventure Discussion and Strategy' started by Killer74, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Killer74

Killer74 Hydra

So, you've completed all the available adventures/quests (or at least, the quests that you feel like doing), a path of enemies lying strewn across the ground from whence you came, and you are battered, bloodied, bruised and disfigured. What remains to be done? Head home to count every single piece of gold you've earned? Nay, you are a courageous hero who seeks the blood of more innocent victims vicious monsters. To that end I present to you more things to do in the campaign (feel free to add your own):

Solo/Co-op:

Single module challenges:
    • Class/Race restrictions
    • Item restrictions: Token restrictions, rarity restrictions, adjective restrictions etc.
    • Through the Looking-Glass: You can only move and attack like a chess piece (well, attack in the direction the piece moves in (excluding pawns), obviously you can't capture like in chess). (pick one for each character and stick with it for the module)
    • Cautious Fighter: You must keep your characters beside blocking terrain at all times.

Run challenges:
    • Nudie Run: See your enemies flee before you as you charge at them wearing nothing but a smile. (start with no items and only add items you get from chests)
    • Permadeath: Have a set amount of characters for however many modules. If a character dies, you can't use that character again. If a character dies in the middle of a module, suicide them without them dealing damage at the start of subsequent maps, or else restart the module with another character.

Co-op:

• Battle Royale: You must kill your fellow questors as well as the monsters. It's a draw if you finish the level before killing your so-called "team-mates".
    • Pyrrhic Victory: As above, but it doesn't matter if you lose the level.
    • Hundred metre dash: You must get to a vp before your team-mates do. Riddle of the Gnome Lords, map 3, is good for this, or Rescue from Shieldhaven Prison, map 1, etc.
    • Scalp-collector: Whoever deals the most killing blows wins.

Solo:

• Solo: Only allowed use one character.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
    CT5 and Sir Veza like this.
  2. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Wait, you mean Battle Royale isn't the default mode of co-op? Games go a lot faster without that deadweight hanging around, after all.

3. Han Lee

Han Lee Guild Leader

Today I learned that I am a pro at battle royale because of my firestorm build.

4. Killer74

Killer74 Hydra

Well, sure, killing your team-mates is quicker. It's fairer if you agree on it before-hand though, it's not really a competition if they don't know you intend killing them as quickly as possible.

5. Vholes

Vholes Thaumaturge

Permadeath Battle Royale. Each winner advances to next module of the campaign and waits for two more winners to catch up. 500,000 pizza prize for beating the campaign.

Sir Veza and Killer74 like this.
  6. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

For 500k pizza it should be a nudie run.

Han Lee and Vholes like this.
  7. Han Lee

Han Lee Guild Leader

I'm actually quite tempted to make nudie permadeath battle royale campaign run a thing.

Sir Veza and Vholes like this.
  8. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Once spectating campaign matches is put in, I'll probably be up for trying to organize that. It would be incredibly silly.

Vholes likes this.
  9. Vholes

Vholes Thaumaturge

Clearly I didn't make it hard enough.

You have to start from the last module and work backward.

10. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Aha. So the 500K pizza is like the carnival prize no one ever wins.
    I call shenanigans.
    SHENANIGANS!

Vholes likes this.