Examples of a capable firestorm deck and how to build one.

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Stormyknight, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

It's not weighted, it's just that from level 5 adventures you get mostly level 4 and 5 items and the only legendaries of those levels (besides a couple of treasures) are the two items you mention. You'll also get some level 6 ones but there are 32 of those so you won't see such stacking with them.

2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I think I'm getting about as much 6 as 4, but as you say it is more diverse and less noticeable. I picked up my second Brin's Storm Locket, my second Captain Cedric's Helm, and a Brin's Spiked Rod on 5, so I know I'm drawing some L6 legendaries. I don't know about some of the others because I was also running 6 part of the time. I know my Mullik's Blisterstaff came from 7.

For some odd reason I don't find legendary treasures as disappointing as the Figurines and Relics. ;)

I've found a lot of nice stuff, but I guess I'm fixating on getting my FS farm team up to speed.

3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Looking at this closer level 6 loot actually dominates level 5 adventure drops so it's quite expected you've gotten also level 6 legendaries. The data was logged for only 200 items so the linked numbers can be several percentage points off (39 % can actually be e.g. 34-44%) but it should serve as a general guide. The full item drop level spread is 2-8.

How much have you needed to farm those levels to get so many legendaries? Our research showed that for common chests Legendaries drop once for each 500 items. They drop much more often for adventure and quest completion chests if you've utilized those. I'm interested in your methods to complement our item drop findings.

4. Oberon

Oberon Hydra

relics.png

I'm holding on to the hope that if I can collect enough of these relics I'll eventually just be able to build a zombie St. Darqar.

Sir Veza likes this.
  5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

When I speed farm levels I don't complete them. An average of 1 Leg per 500 drops sounds about right. I got none yesterday, but 2 tonight. A Chartwell's Ring, which I was very happy to get, and a Relic Of St. Darqar, which I'm resigned to getting. Plus some rares and epics, most of which I was already overstocked on.

I play quite a lot. I'm a caregiver to my mom (heart disease, broken hip, dementia) for 12-14 hours a day. When she needs something I'm on it immediately, but the rest of the time I'm usually on the computer. I play SP because I can leave it as long as I need to.

6. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Thanks for elaborating, Veza! That amount of farming explains well the number of legendary drops. Hope your mom does as well as her situation allows and respect for your devoted care. Happy hunting!