EttSC Trailer and Info!

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Stexe, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Now I'm trying to guess what they are. Auto-block, Warp Run and Force Field?

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Ooh ooh I like this guessing game... Laser Block, Telepod Jaunt, Cushioning Armor!

3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

You can tell who's read my battle reports and who hasn't.

Merdis and Flaxative like this.
  4. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Armor: Anti-Gnome Runic Barrier: 2+ Armor 2. While this armor is equipped, any time you or a gnome move adjacent to one another, all gnomes are pushed back 1 square.

Move: GTFO Gnomes: Mandatory, Cantrip. You move backward as far as possible. All Gnomes are pushed as far as possible in the opposite direction.

Block: Greater Gnomish Deflection: 3+ Melee or Projectile only. If this block succesfully defends against an attack made by a Gnome, that Gnome is put into the blocking characters hand as a Mandatory use 5-range projectile dealing damage equal to half the Gnome's health plus half the damage of the blocked attack. If no creatures of any sort are within range to target, the blocking creature instantly dies to the evil, bloodthirsty creature in their hands.

Those ARE awesome cards, Kalin!

Sir Veza and Rainingrecon like this.
  5. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

6. Darial Storm

Darial Storm Orc Soldier

Good read. But do we have a firm release date yet? The suspense is killing me! ;-p

7. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Nope, just a generic "sometime in July" release date I guess

8. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Nearly a third of the way through the month now-
    Or rather, at least a third of the wait already endured :)

9. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

So to put it another way, I can narrow it down to a 22 day window for you, and I promise tomorrow I can offer a smaller window.

10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I'm pretty sure our release date has finally been finalized. Hopefully @Jon announces it soon... ;)

11. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Whoah, Hoss, let's not be too hasty. Surely the prudent thing to do would be to first announce the release date announcement date? With a little pre-warning, of course, unless you're trying to cause some heart attacks here, y'hear now?

12. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

BM has announced EttSC will be released in July, but was it specified as being this July?

13. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

I second Jarmo's suggestion. I also think we should have a announcement for the pre-announcement of the announcement, just to be on the safe side.

14. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Oh, not this again. Last time this happened, Scarponi forgot to remind Farbs to ask Jon if he should preannounce the date they planned to announce when the expansion would drop.
    And look where we are now!

Scarponi, this is on you, you know. :X

Actually, wait, what is Flaxative even doing through all this?
    Flax, you need to remind Scarponi to remind Farbs to ask Jon to ask the PR guys if it's alright to preannounce the preannouncement for the announcement of the expansion drop.

At least, I think that's where we're at, now.
    Gods, it's like wrangling a nest of Gnomes, this.

Or is it Space Gnomes, now? :confused:

No, but really, got my two Co-Op partners all gang-pressed and ready to go, my password set, and my gnome-beating-stick ready in hand. Lets do this. >: D

15. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I watched the video. I definitely hope no one here does that. Nor anything similar.
    I think I'll just wait for the announcement precursors.

16. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Working on CoC, duh.

Fifjunior7 likes this.
  17. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

...Citizens of Creepypasta?

Carrying of Coconuts?

Chimeras on Centerfolds?

18. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

Clash of clans?

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  19. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

20. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Code of Conduct, obviously. Clearly multiplayer is going to get some strict order imposed on it.

Sticking with Castle of Chaos, otherwise. "Caves of Chaos" could be a safer bet, though.