[Death March] Cleanse with Fire

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by rinco69, Sep 15, 2017.

1. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

So everyone knows to bring Illusory Barrier and Rocket Charge to Death March. Wait, what? You didn't know that? Well now you do. So stop losing!

You say, "But I have rocket and barrier and I keep losing?!? Share your wisdom almighty rinco69". Okay fine... but only because you begged me. First get yourself lots of legendaries. Not just the crappy ones but the good ones. I highly recommend a priest with 3x St. Pascal's Torch, St. Malaj's Cuirass and Lance Of Overflowing Light. That's it. Now you should be winning all of the time. You don't even need a 2nd or 3rd dude.

Okay but maybe you fight someone who doesn't play Illusory Barrier. It's rare but it happens. So you need to pack some of your own terrain that needs cleansing. The solution is obvious... Volcano! And there's only one item worthwhile for that, Mordecai's Staff Of Magma! Problem is there's a few wise guys running Hover. So you're gonna need some more pain, not just Phantom Pain but some Searing Pain!

DM_priest.png
    DM_cat.png
    DM_realcat.png
    Pencast
    Level 1 Human Priest

Kahronk
    Level 22 Dwarf Wizard

Dronkaraz
    Level 1 Dwarf Wizard

PS: mckeen reckons he beat me (click here). But that wasn't against this build. So really... that win doesn't count. Blue Manchu please refund my league entry!

2. mckeen

mckeen Hydra

Heheh, love it! That is the way to min/max! I seem to recall it was a close run thing against this build when we played? (although you may have been toying with me) but definitely over really quick, don't think I even saw a volcano!

But, there can be only one way to settle this....

But lets be honest, I will be left a bloody pulp on the floor, but so long as everyone has fun right ;)

stupid531 likes this.