Database Error

Discussion in 'Support' started by X_Sauron_X, Apr 25, 2015.

1. X_Sauron_X

X_Sauron_X Mushroom Warrior

Hi,

Today I seem to be getting frequent error messages when trying to fire up the game.

Namely:

"Error establishing a database connection"

Never had this issue prior to today and I've been playing for 2 and a half Months.

Any ideas?

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I got that a lot last night (around reset) trying to access the forums. I didn't have any problems with the game itself.

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I'm not seeing any errors with the game itself, but I'm getting a DB error consistently trying to access the site (cardhunter.com and the blog). We'll do our best to resolve the issues ASAP.

fatcat__25 likes this.
  4. Wildarm

Wildarm Ogre

Had the DB error but was able to login and play in a couple hours later. Trying again now and it looks to be back.

5. X_Sauron_X

X_Sauron_X Mushroom Warrior

Experiencing it again today.

I do run Linux (don't know if that makes a difference) and seemed to have more success running Chromium yesterday as it was not giving me the error when Chrome was.

Today however both Chromium and Chrome are giving me the database error.

I do not get the message when trying to access the forums or Guild page - just the main site when trying to run the game. And it's happening no matter which browser I run.

I'm upgrading both browsers as we speak (I run Arch Linux - so there's always stuff to update - Yes I'm a glutton for punishment and should know better as I'm in my 40's and work in IT - I should just run something stable but it's fun).

:)

fatcat__25 likes this.
  6. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

dashv520 likes this.
  7. dashv520

dashv520 Orc Soldier

Experienced the same thing today using Chrome.

8. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Amazon were hiccuping while upgrading some systems, but this looks like it might be under control now. If you experience this again though please post here. Thanks everyone!

Pawndawan likes this.
  9. supergeek2

supergeek2 Kobold

I'm still getting the message.