'Daily Deal' input

Discussion in 'Testing' started by CKaz, Aug 8, 2014.

1. CKaz

CKaz Goblin Champion

Since I'm stepping through to get the early piece going to get to MP -
    I see the 'Daily Deal' is introduced early, so I imagine this replaces our venerable Randimars? :(
    -> Can I respectfully suggest adding the 'Weekly Wagon' or some-such so more casual players can hope to save for Epics and (however infrequent/unlikely) even target a Legendary to amass gold for?

2. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

No, it will be addition to Randimar's and Randimar's will have 10L, 10E and 10R every week.

CKaz and Flaxative like this.
  3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I was a bit worried about only having 10 rares per week in Randimar's, because for new players finding the right rares can make a huge difference. Having an additional 10 in the Daily Deal brings it up to 80 per week, which is more plentiful than before. Anyone who has played a few days should easily be able to grind a hundred (or more) gold in a day.
    Loot chasing is better when you can actually find some of what you're after.

Flaxative likes this.
  4. CKaz

CKaz Goblin Champion

^ but that's my point the Daily Deal isn't so great, it takes a week or more for your general player (not hardcore time/grind player) to amass 2500gp to have ready for a good daily
    I feel Randimar weekly will be for those (like me) who can at least take a few 500gp epics - OR a shot at one legendary by weeks end - I still haven't bought a legendary yet

To be frank, I probably will never visit the Daily Deal, it'll be too depressing especially if it has 10 legendaries I have 0 shot at. Unless there is some gold availability/price re-balancing too.

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Daily Deal has 1 legendary, not 10.
    Also, *teaser omitted*

CKaz and Sir Veza like this.
  6. CKaz

CKaz Goblin Champion

^ Good! Sounds solid :) Tho now I want to know the teaser! *expletive omitted* :p

hatchhermit, Flaxative and Sir Veza like this.