[Contest] Gabbek Presents: Goblin Clans War

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by Gabbek, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

This is my 1st entry for custom map contest.

Setting: Goblin Clan responsible for hatching young spiders has betrayed you! Defeat your former allies and gather the spider eggs for yourself!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy!

Edit: Re-uploaded scenario with small fix, updated screenshots

Attached Files:

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Great idea for the map, less creative title of the thread ;)

(also, my money is the the Ogre Magicker )

3. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

There's one small error on the scenario I've posted. There are two doodas which should be missing (namely two bushes that goblin shaman & spider are standing on) - already fixed it but it would require re-sending of scenario file, am I allowed to do that?

4. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Yes, Farbs allows for feedback changes in the contest thread I think.

Gabbek likes this.
  5. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

Thank you for response, fixed! :)

6. OneMoreNameless

OneMoreNameless Goblin Champion

This is the first larger-scale custom map that I've played, and it was a pretty awesome battle. I didn't plan much ahead (still wrapping my ahead around controlling that many figures) but managed to just eke out a win with my ogre magicker clumsily fleeing and sparking at the enemy ogre bruiser - ending with a fortunate path of knives.

Would definitely recommend playing this for a change of pace; it's well balanced vs the AI.

Gabbek likes this.
  7. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

Thanks a lot for feedback! I was wondering if I should write about variable difficulty option with 1-3 shamans, as the maps I tend to design are a bit hard.