Connection Issues

Discussion in 'Support' started by Reint, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Reint

Reint Ogre

Is anyone else unable to log into CH? I've trying to access the game, and when I do I get the usual screen for a fraction of a second, then the CH logo and the "Checking Server Status" message both disappear, and the window just sits there with no apparent attempts to connect to the server.

Edit: If I hit F5 quickly enough, I briefly see the "Card Hunter is down for maintenance. Please try again in a few minutes." message below the logo, but again that all disappears and the window just sits there.

2. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Just now logged in without an issue.

3. Reint

Reint Ogre

Well, this sucks. The LF is at a good location, and this is keeping me out of at least one clearing of it. Not cool.

4. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

This should be in the support forum.

5. Reint

Reint Ogre

I'm able to log into the server again. I didn't do anything (that I am aware of) to fix it; was anything done on Blue Manchu's end?

(Missing both run-throughs of a level 6 module Loot Fairy sucks, as well as the leagues that I could have joined.)

6. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

3 times today I disconnected from CH and I was unable to access CH forums as well, as if something was blocking my access to this particular IP or sth

And it was only CH and CH forums, everything else on the internet worked fine.

7. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Happens to me quite often, you can try fixing it depending on what you use to connect to CH, or just wait.