Complain About Disconnects Here

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jon, May 29, 2013.

1. Franimus

Franimus Kobold

New player here, getting a bunch of disconnects at random spots, sometimes with a message usually without, probably 10x during the tutorial the past two hours... I think I just used up my last replay attempt. Can't there be any sort of saved progress so it doesn't abandon the fight when I reconnect a moment later? Could be something flaky on my end but wifi is showing excellent signal, but still it would be nice if I didn't have to replay the same mission 5x just because.

2. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Can you grab a Flash log right before it disconnects?

3. Franimus

Franimus Kobold

I checked (win7) C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\Logs\flashlog.txt but there's no Logs directory. Is there another way to get a Flash log? I don't have a debug version.
    Thanks.

4. Franimus

Franimus Kobold

Seems to be working better now. I think it was the hotel wifi being buggy, but it worked a little better after they rebooted it, and this week i'm on a wired connection and it's a lot better.

My point still stands though about not having to lose a battle just because of a disconnect - it should save and restore it instead.