Compass of Xorr

Discussion in 'Adventure Discussion and Strategy' started by Shanis, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Shanis

Shanis Kobold

After my 3 try at this adventure, one thing has become apparent... HOW MUCH MOVE CARDS ARE ADDED TO MY DECK?! When I play this adventure it seems that ever 2nd or 3rd round all I draw is move cards (or 1 attack and 3 moves) and the enemy always draws at least 2 attack cards. Now I have decks have LOTS of Attack cards(warrior 20 of 37, Wizard 25 of 37, Healer 21 attack/heal cards of 37) and I don't have any elves on my team. So there must be something up with that adventure. If the adventure does add many move cards, maybe add a BIG WARNING of all the added move cards or is the normal part of the game where a bunch of cards get replaced with move cards.

2. Keyser

Keyser Goblin Champion

You are aware that you draw a racial move card each turn, right? Assuming you are, try building decks with as few move cards as possible, and I think you'll be more happy. I would be shocked if the devs messed with the game in the way you postulated.

3. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Adventures don't add any move cards (it's all based on the deck you build) - you probably have had really back luck with your draw. You might want to switch out any items that adds movement cards in your deck - so that you can only draw your guaranteed racial movement every turn. I suggest posting in the gameplay forum, where there's a recent thread:

http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/compass-of-jerks-xorr.3697/