Change Username

Discussion in 'Support' started by Skaythe, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Skaythe

Skaythe Kobold

I just got the Cardhunter beta, when I was making my account it asked me for me for my name so I put down my full name. I didn't realize that it meant your in game username I guess I just got confused or something : P. Anyways is there a way to change your username, or can I create another account with the same beta-key, if I want to play multi-player I'd prefer not to have my name readily available. On a side-note did anyone else do this too?

2. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

We have had a few people do this yes! Unfortunately there is currently no way to change it.

DukeMyers likes this.
  3. Skaythe

Skaythe Kobold

Alright, hope you guys add in an option to change in the future. Guess that's what beta is for lol

4. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

Maybe if we ask really nicely.

5. Skaythe

Skaythe Kobold

Yeah I went back and looked at the registration page, and I guess I'm just an idiot or I was just way too excited, because the note about it being the in-game name is pretty blatantly obvious. Oh well, lol guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

6. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

If you PM me I can change your name manually when I get a spare moment (ha ha).

Jayce likes this.
  7. Witold

Witold Kobold

Hi Jon. Can you change my name as well please :)

8. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

If you email your request to support@cardhunter.com I'm sure Jon will hook you up. This thread is from the beta test era, and he spent more time on the forums back then. The support account is more closely monitored.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  9. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Yes, I can change account names. Please email support and tell me your existing account name and the new name you would like. Be sure to check that the new name is available here first:

https://accounts.cardhunter.com/register

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.