Can't login (Wheel spins forever)

Discussion in 'Support' started by badbitty, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Oh crap. I don't think Jon's up for a bit...

(that's what I get for going straight to the support forum. Noone's sent me a message)

2. legendofzub

legendofzub Kobold

I believe in you, Peng. You can break into his house... Just realized that this is an actual company and not just a bunch of College kids with "servers" wherever they live. Break into wherever the server's being hosted and fix it! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2014
  3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Zub, Pengw1n is in Sweden. Blue Manchu is in Sydney, Australia. Pengw1n needs to do a little digging first to reach the server room.

Pengw1n likes this.
  4. Pengw1n

Devs are australian (it's 3.45 am there), and the server is hosted in the american midwest if I recall correctly. Myself, I'm in Europe - so hopefully the server should be up before I get the chance to travel anywhere...

5. legendofzub

legendofzub Kobold

Try telling that to The Flash...

6. Pengw1n

7. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

They really could exchange that spinning wheel with something moodier, more in line with the fantasy theme. A dice maybe?

legendofzub likes this.
  8. legendofzub

legendofzub Kobold

It's a new game. Let's work on getting the servers stable for the new influx of people before we worry about the graphic that you'd hardly notice if there wasn't a problem :p

9. Well, "new" is not really the case since this game has been out of beta for almost 9 months.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. legendofzub

legendofzub Kobold

Tried to quote you, but you had that whole story :p It's a relatively small game with a small dev team, so the sentiment still stands. Has it really been out for almost 9 months, though? Kinda surprised I've never heard of it until now. I've played a few games that are kinda similar, but this is the best one so far ^.^

11. Ghostbrain

Ghostbrain Ogre

He aint liein man :D

legendofzub likes this.
  12. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Sorry about this - it should all be back up now.

Robauke likes this.
  13. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Yes, it really has.
    http://www.cardhunter.com/2013/09/we-launched/
    The game went live at midnight, September 12th, 2013.
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/09/13/be-better-than-alec-win-at-card-hunter-right-now/

It was also playable in beta since the first week of January, 2013.
    http://www.cardhunter.com/2013/01/starting-beta/
    All in all some of us have been playing Card Hunter daily for 1.5 years already.

14. legendofzub

legendofzub Kobold

I wasn't doubting him. I was just surprised :p

15. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Sure, I was just reporting for those who weren't aware of the age of the game.