Can't Connect to Game

Discussion in 'Support' started by admin, Jun 2, 2013.

1. HarmoneY

HarmoneY Kobold

thanks for the help. i got it. Guess my ie wasn't helping the prob? but it dont read that it needs an update. I'll manually check it later. Bye folks!

Harm

2. HarmoneY

HarmoneY Kobold

I checked it out, but chrome doesn't like the other programs and stuff for work i have on here. Even a partition dont stop them from acting up. thanks though, imma work on it. And btw love the Smith....

3. Iesalnieks

Iesalnieks Kobold

Ok so i had the problem of the same thing as everyone about the start screen freezing and thats it.. So i read Kingslayers hint that you should delete cache files and flash cache files.. In the end i cleared my mozilla cache 9i use chrome usually) ,but now the game runs on mozilla and still is glitchy on chrome.. wierd but i dont care because i can finally play hehe :)

4. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

OK so I asked Shaw nicely and it seems they are only blocking port 25. It seems whoever is in charge of the local network is blocking access to not only proxy websites (like spotflux/tunnelbear) but some other websites as well, not to mention practically every usable port. *EDIT* I was able to get Spotflux to work. Despite specifically blocking me from their website I was able to download it from a different site. Now I can play again whenever I like! Thanks everyone.

Sir Veza likes this.
  5. Thrun1

Thrun1 Kobold

can't log into my account :p help me fast brah league is open soon.

6. Thrun1

Thrun1 Kobold

name on that account is just Thrun, on my Thrun the Last pepperoni account i can't chat in multiplayer :p

7. Thrun1

Thrun1 Kobold

if it isnt fixed before the league ends feel free to subract 50g and give me 5th place prize for all leagues i miss ;) thanks brah

8. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

You have way too many game accounts Thrun. If you keep making new ones as your old ones get banned... something will happen. I think.
    I'm afraid that you probably won't get any help here.

9. Thrun1

Thrun1 Kobold

i had to make another i couldnt post on my other :p and ive had no emails saying i'm banned so i guess someone ****ed up lol ;)

10. Drakkan

Drakkan Ogre

Can anyone answer me if the Game is UP?
    I cant seem to connect for last 4 hours .. Europe.

"Card Hunter is currently down for maintenance. Please try again in a few minutes."

11. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Yes, it's up. Clearing your cache, or ctrl-F5 to force a reload. Good luck!

12. perwert

perwert Kobold

Hello, everyone. I have a strange problem with the game. It logs me in just fine, i can even participate in multiplayer. But wheni try to enter the campaign mode, the game sticks on loading screen. I tried different browsers, clearing cache etc. Does anyone knows what can be the problem?

13. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

I think I see what's causing this problem and hope to fix shortly.

14. Jon

Should be fixed now. Please try again and let me know.

15. Jon

Yes, everything should be up now. Are you still having this problem? If so, can you post some more details including your account name, what browser you are using (including version) and what OS.

16. perwert

perwert Kobold

Thanks a load!! It worked fine just now.

Jon likes this.
  17. Dwedit

Dwedit Goblin Champion

18. domel9

domel9 Kobold

I've tried all the solutions in the first post, but I get booted from the game with the message: 'The server or your internet connection may be down. Please click OK and try to login again. If you were in a battle you can rejoin that battle if you reconnect within 10 minutes.'

Sometimes it doesn't happen at all. Other times of the day, it happens every 30 seconds or so, making playing the game impossible. Any ideas as to why this is? My internet connection is fine.

19. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

This happens to me a lot when I play on a relatively slow connection. Oddly, the message never appears when I actually lose my connection.

20. I'm now having trouble connecting via Firefox. It will hang on the "Checking server status..." and not load up the Plugin-container. This is strange since I was able to play the game yesterday night with no problems (nothing on my computer has changed since last night). Any suggestions?