cant access card hunters

Discussion in 'Support' started by Wororm, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Wororm

Wororm Kobold

Hello Everyone,

I recently signed up to IGN Prime so that I could get into the Card hunters beta, however; when I try to play the game from live.cardhunters.com I keep getting " Card Hunter is currently down for maintenance. Please Try Again after a few minutes."

I am running windows 7 64 bit and am trying to log on with Chrome running the latest version of Flash 11.8.8

I have ad blocker but have tried allowing the page as well as disabling ad blocker and still getting the same thing.

No one seems to be talking about the server being down on the forum either so I am guessing its just me..

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks.

2. Wororm

Wororm Kobold

it says "Card hunter is currently down for maintenance. Please Try Again after a few minutes."

3. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

4. Wororm

Wororm Kobold

Hello,

So I couldn't figure out how to open the ports on my router so i just put my computer in DMZ mode and it says port 8080 is open but that I still cant get 9933, and 8443 to open. is their anything else I can do?

this is with add blocker off and my firewall off as well.

5. Jon

Sorry, the server was misbehaving. I just rebooted it and it seems to be back up for now.

6. Wororm

Wororm Kobold

on my firefox browser I still get the same error as before but now, on my chrome browser, I get a Sorry! Sorry! picture that says the website is temporarily ofline

7. Wororm

Wororm Kobold

I have a netgear router WNDR4000 firmware version v1.0.0.90_9.1.79

I have googled how to open those two ports a bunch and cant find any good help on how to open those ports

8. Wororm

Wororm Kobold

Here is a picture of me trying to figure out how to open port 9933

[​IMG]

9. Jon

I'm no expert, but I think there's a difference between port forwarding and port triggering. Do you have a port forwarding option on your router?

10. Wororm

Wororm Kobold

Ok so here is my next try.

I reformatted my computer to make sure there was no problem there.

I then gave my friend access to my account from his home to try and he had no ad blocker and had AVG antivirus running with no ports open and he was able to log in just fine.

Here is a picture of my port forwarding

[​IMG]

11. Wororm

Wororm Kobold

can anyone with a little more IT experience let me know what I am doing wrong?