Bought Basic Edition through Steam and only the Pizza the the 30 days premium show up.

Discussion in 'Support' started by bnrilfun, Aug 26, 2015.

1. bnrilfun

bnrilfun Kobold

I can provide the wallet details, but not through the forums. I bought the basic edition but I would assume I had full access but first I cannot see the 9 skins I was supposed to get and it is asking me to unlock the quest Beneath Tcotzac, I want to make sure I get what I paid for, but also if I need to unlock more I may do so.

2. bnrilfun

bnrilfun Kobold

BTW the Steam site for support is ridiculous, if I had known how bad that was, I would have gone through Paypal.

3. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Beneath Tcotzac is not part of the Basic Edition - it's in the Attack of the Artifacts expansion. Basic Edition unlocks the following treasure hunts:
    • Forest of Souls
    • Order of the Core
    • Return to Woodhome
    • The Sinister Wood
    • Descent to the Core
    • Temple of Scales
    • High Mountain Pass
    • Lord Batford's Manor
    • Cliffs of the Wyverns
    • Dungeon of the Swamp King
    You may have to play a bit further in the campaign to see them all.

You should see your new figures in Cuthbert's Costumes. You should have two figures available for each class/race combination now (one is unlocked for free). Check figures on the wiki if you aren't sure which should be unlocked:
    http://wiki.cardhuntria.com/wiki/Category:Customizable_Figures

4. bnrilfun

bnrilfun Kobold

thanks on that, will look for them I am currently level 10 so figured I would see the characters already.

5. Bennibus

Bennibus Kobold

I'm also in the same boat. I purchased the Basic Edition but can only see 1 figure per class/race.

1 Male Human Priest, 1 Female Human Priest etc

6. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

That's right. Without Basic Edition you get only one figure per class/race. If you don't have Basic Edition, you'd only have female human priest etc. Here's a picture of the figures Basic Edition unlocks.

[​IMG]

7. Bennibus

Bennibus Kobold

Yup, I PURCHASED the Basic Edition and CANNOT see those figures :)

8. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Hmm... you said you can see male AND female figures for human priests? One of those was unlocked by Basic Edition, namely the male human priest figure as seen below and above pictures.
    [​IMG]

9. Bennibus

Bennibus Kobold

Oh OK sorry, yeh misunderstood. Was thinking per sex as well. All good :p