Beneath Tcotzac infinite loading

Discussion in 'Support' started by MathuranF, Nov 17, 2016.

1. MathuranF

MathuranF Lizardman Priest

Hello,

So for whatever reason when I tried to do the Beneath Tcotzac Adventure it got stuck on the loading screen.
    upload_2016-11-17_6-19-27.png

Tried this both on the Kong version and through the main site, both would get stuck. When I tried to co-op, I could play it as an invited team member, but could not play it if I was the team leader. AFAIK all my other adventures load properly, used Wizard's Workshop and Crystals of Chronak as tests. Any idea as to why this is happening?

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

We'll look into this for you. :)

MathuranF likes this.
  3. MathuranF

Thank you! :D

For the sake of giving you as much information as possible that may point to possible causes:
    >I invited player1 from the co-op menu (Said he didn't have the adventure so I assumed he declined)
    >Invited player2 (stated a ranked match so I assume declined also)
    >waited a bit of time
    >Invited player3 and attempted to try the mission (might get a little confusing here but I'll try my best) I had set up my character to play the mission but that premade party did not have a Co-op character but I entered the mission, player3 entered the mission which caused the automatic unready for me(as I had no co-op character selected, expected result) Put my character in and hit ready (I don't perfectly recall the dialogue text in the chat box, but I believe gave the prompt that the mission was starting for me but to my partner it said I had not ready'd up)
    >I told player3 to invite me to see if it works, and I was able to complete the adventure.

4. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Should be cleared up now, let us know if not.

Potato Priest and MathuranF like this.
  5. MathuranF

Awesome, it's working again!! was there something with my interaction that caused it that I should be wary of in the future or was it just a random glitch sort of thing?

Either way the rapid fix is greatly appreciated :D

Potato Priest likes this.