Anyone having issues getting to the log in screen?

Discussion in 'Support' started by MalleusMalificarum, Nov 28, 2013.

1. When I go to game.cardhunter.com I just get the black and brown map like screen but no loading or sign in screen. I've tried on firefox and chrome with no luck. I've been playing for two days with no problems and havent changed anything. Any ideas?

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Tried updating flash? Possibly uninstalling/reinstalling the client in case the cache went fubar somehow? There's been no updates to the game during that period, so that's unlikely to be the cause.

3. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Repost from my wall, since the op got into even more issues:

just posted about having issues logging in. Now I cant see the text box in that forum to post a reply lol. I updated to flash 11.9 yesterday with no luck. Tried reinstalling network client but also no luck. its so strange that it just happened over night lol.

1. [​IMG]
      Pengw1n
      Sounds like a very odd issue - have you tried turning off your firewall just to rule that out?​
    2. [​IMG]
      MalleusMalificarum
      yea that was one of my first thoughts but it didnt help. its strange that its not even an error screen or anything. its just where that blue book image with the download bar would be is gone. In game i hadnt had any issues with lag or anything that would give me a clue.​
    3. [​IMG]
      Pengw1n
      Any chance to test it on another computer in the same household? If there's still issues, it could be something with your ISP - and hopefully temporary.​
    4. [​IMG]
      MalleusMalificarum
      yea ill try it again using a new internet source and see how that goes haha​
    5. [​IMG]
      Pengw1n
      Good luck, let us know how that goes!​
    6. [​IMG]
      MalleusMalificarum
      nope still no luck lol. i just cant think what could have changed overnight"​

4. My money is on either internet connection issue or browser addon like adblocker. Although it might not be the latter if you tried with different browsers.

One thing you should always do in a situation like this is to refresh the page while holding the Shift key. That will ignore all cached files and load everything from scratch.