An item that I stopped using just disappeard

Discussion in 'Support' started by maximus, Jul 12, 2013.

1. maximus

maximus Kobold

I used an item a lot that had lonelly black cards and and 2x6 damage 6 heal and 2x4 damage 4 heal cards it was a divine sword but now it just seems to be missing. Where can it possibly be because I rarelly sell anything so its very bad luck if it ever been sold. And when I sell it's usually treasure

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Sounds like a Vampire's Blade. Check if another character has it equipped, or if any of the inventory filters are set.

3. maximus

maximus Kobold

It is a vampire's blade but I it's not in the divine weapons section. Well I looked at the other chars and none has it. My fear is that I might deleted a char with it is this even possible?

4. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

If you delete a character all their items should be returned to your collection.

5. maximus

maximus Kobold

It's just gone, then. I saw it on sale for 100 gold but I'm not into double priests or similar combos.

6. IF it is for sale at 100 Gold it means that, at some point, you SOLD IT. 100 Gold is the buyback price, 500 gold is the normal price for a legendary

So, unless you sold it at RandimarĀ“s Rarities, it probably cycled out which means its gone for good

Edit: Oh dear, sorry, my apologies, got it mixed up

7. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

A check shows that the Vampire's Blade is actually Rare, at least assuming that there hasn't been a recent change that the wiki missed. Your personal selling price for a Legendary is 100, yes, but the regular in-store price for a Rare is also 100.