Aloyzo's Arsenal Official SUBMISSION Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Nov 19, 2015.

1. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Thanks, I'm good. If you see anything better in my Pathfinding design, feel free to use it in any way!

so that the item you want gets bigger chances to be picked...

2. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Would be funny though if we submitted all about the same design.
    Tagline: "We didn't like his choices in the past - this time, we dont leave him one"

Gonna switch to 2x pathfinding

3. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

BREAK. THE. GAME.

Cheesy Command
    1x Cowardly
    1x Fright
    1x Sprint Team

level 4 rare.....token-less.

Have fun, someone.

Sir Veza and seth arue like this.
  4. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

I applaude everyone with the balls to put cowardly on his item. I couldn't. Dropped Guard though... hmm.

5. WexMajor

WexMajor Thaumaturge

So, is Duck a card that would deal damage, by the rules???

6. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

WexMajor likes this.
  7. Aerendhil

Aerendhil Ogre

what about this ?
    I specifically removed any heal, because it would hurt character under the effect of "Negative Energy Being"
    So it's a pure support priest weapon with some protection and card draw.
    What do you guys think of this one ?

8. Vlamona

Vlamona Thaumaturge

Don't think they allow for a weapon with no attacks.

9. WexMajor

WexMajor Thaumaturge

Ok, left out duck, because it could somehow deal damage. This is the result.
    I tried to put into a shield all thing that aren't actually parries or blocks. Because a lucky charm isn't really a shield.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  10. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

If this,gets a person disqualified, I say @Dieben will get a LOT more customers...

11. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

If any of you are interested what Flax thinks about heal cards, how about checking the Aloyzo's Arsenal Discussion Thread :rolleyes:

seth arue and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  12. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Predictable Stab causes any (melee) block card to deal damage. :p

On more serious note:
    Cause Fumble is only for Divine Items, so I'm pretty sure Aloyzo / BM won't print that on a shield.

Wandere and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  13. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Just as a helpful tip, I'm reading it as that the card itself can't cause damage. To me, this means that Jarring Block can't be used, but things that could target an opponent and activate Jarring Block thus causing damage can be used, because it's Jarring Block causing the damage. Of course, the thematic part is important too.

14. hello world

hello world Hydra

You guys would hate me if I submitted a legendary divine skill with soothing darkness/impetuous heal/impetuous heal and it somehow won, right?

seth arue likes this.
  15. Dieben

Dieben Lizardman Shopkeeper

I had been hoping for such a ban for this exact reason. Alas, the Manchurians have shown themselves to be too damn reasonable and pragmatic for my own good.

16. WexMajor

WexMajor Thaumaturge

I know, but that's spart of the item's flavour. If it gets banned for that, be it. Also, it isn't a shield we are talking about; do you imagine a warrior with a blessed pendant in his left hand, instead of a shield? :)

17. Guises

Guises Goblin Champion

What's the motivation behind the double pathfinding elf skill? I was on board with that at first glance, but thinking about it: Cautious Mobility seems to do almost the same thing, but better. For no tokens. I mean, I get that you have to be hit for Elven Maneuvers to work, and that's bad, but it doesn't seem to outweigh the advantages.

In fact, most of the submissions here have handicaps. Is that because people have really embraced the deck-thinning strategy of having lots of negative traits? Or is that to keep the token requirements down? This is the first Aloyzo's Arsenal that I'm participating in and I guess I'm just surprised by what I'm seeing.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  18. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Yeah deck thinning is a popular design idea among PvP-Lovers, but in this case, some of the handicaps fit well to the no-damage theme. Fright and cowardly being the prime examples.

19. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

I gotta get a divine skill for Aristocrats somehow!

20. Dieben

Dieben Lizardman Shopkeeper

Thoughts on mine?
    Should I change the name?