2nd Peasant Swiss Tournament w/ Prizes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Flaxative, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Round 1 pairings are up!

Round 1 begins at server reset, in 6.5 hours.

If you are absent to your first round match, I'll seed in more reserves to take your place in future rounds. Cheers =)

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Make sure to download the maps we're using for the tournament—they're packaged here as scenarios, with drawLimit and 10-minute timer. You'll be using these to invite your opponents to matches throughout the duration of the event.

Attached Files:

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Round 2 pairings are up!

Round 2 begins two hours after server reset on Sunday-Monday, at 2:00 UTC Monday 6/15.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  4. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Thanks. Sorry for my sloppiness :(

6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I'll be posting links to match videos in the pairings threads as we go.
    Round 1
    Round 2

Sir Veza and CT5 like this.
  7. Juxtapostion

Juxtapostion Hydra

@Flaxative I messed up on my availability originally. Instead of 17:30 I meant to put 22:00 UTC (5pm US Central). However, I can play games at work, as I did today. If you noticed the long pause during game 2 that was a supervisor coming into my office.... So ideal availability is 22:00- 4:00 UTC. I work 13:00- 22:00 UTC with a break for lunch from 17:00-18:00. I don't mind playing during work it just might mean a game/match loss for me at random. I dont mind playing later then 4:00 UTC, I am up with babies all night typically anyways. And more importantly if you need me to stick to my original availability I definitely will. I just thought I would let you know before the next pairings. Thank you ( @CT5 and @Stexe ) for hosting the tournament, refereeing the matches, recording and posting the videos! Its all much appreciated and a ton of fun!!!

Stexe and CT5 like this.
  8. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Gotcha, sorry bout the mixup but I'll update your availability going forward.

Sir Veza likes this.
  9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

@Juxtapostion - your Sunday availability was different (13-3 UTC) - is this still the case? Or should it be 22-4 UTC every day except Saturday?

10. Juxtapostion

Juxtapostion Hydra

Oh yeah, I messed sunday up too. Thanks for double checking with me. I am available 18:00- 3:00 UTC on sunday (1:00pm-11pm us central)

11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Just to be clear, currently UTC is 6 hours ahead of central, not 7, due to DST.
    Stupid mountains.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  12. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Here in central reset is at 7:00 p.m.

13. Rebel7284

Rebel7284 Ogre

Excitedly waiting for Round 3 pairings!

Pawndawan and CT5 like this.
  14. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Round 3 pairings are up!

Let me know if I've made an error with your match times.

Everyone, a round of appreciation for @CT5 for helping referee & record this tournament. He'll be traveling and won't be able to continue his participation in the last 2 rounds, but I think he's done a fantastic job so far. =)

Pawndawan, CT5, Rainingrecon and 2 others like this.
  15. Rebel7284

Rebel7284 Ogre

Looking forward to round 4!

Pawndawan, CT5, kustaa and 1 other person like this.
  16. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Sorry folks. My schedule is really hectic these couple days. I'll try to get pairings up by Monday or Tuesday. Matches will be Wednesday-Friday most likely. Thanks for your patience.

17. Rebel7284

Rebel7284 Ogre

Hope you post round 4 soon. Will be unavailable after around 1PM EST/5PM UTC Thursday. Will be available for like 6 hours before then.

18. HisRoyalHygiene

HisRoyalHygiene Guild Leader

And I'm going away tomorrow, won't be back until monday

19. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Sorry everyone. Some real crap came up on my end. I won't go into the details but it's bad. Let's do Round 4 next week.

kustaa likes this.
  20. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

No biggie, flax.

killz1994 likes this.