Test Build 2.81.0 (3 Jan 2015)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Just a few changes to the key system and doing some work on optimisation/performance evaluation.

Keys
    • You can't redeem keys to the Basic Edition if you already own it.
    • Add user name to content key error logging.
    Hints
    • Rewrote the hints about Wavering Faith.
    Items
    • Add no loot flag to holiday items.
    News
    • News update.
    Misc
    • Update to latest version of Flex/Air
    • Remove optionstransfer from being called during web loading.
    Performance
    • Update profiling data handler to break up large messages.
    • When profiling doesn't use the start/finish counts, don't display a started count of zero and a negative unfinished count.
    • Add csv output argument to profiling command help message

Flaxative likes this.
  2. Jon

Because we updated our version of Flex/Air, let us know if you see any issues with trying to use an older version of your Flash player (should you still have one installed).

3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

The holiday items have the noLoot flag.
    There are no more mentions of Wavering Faith in the hints.

I used key HNBRY-S56I5-AJA4S from here: http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/test-build-2-78-0-31-dec-2014.6790/page-2#post-78210.

I tried the key on an account which owned Basic Edition. The key did not work and I was notified I already owned Basic Edition.

Then I tried the key on an account which did not own Basic Edition. When I input the key I deleted one dash and changed a couple of letters to lowercase. The key worked.

Then I tried the key on a third account which did not own Basic Edition. The key did not work and I was notified the key was already used.

Like Kalin reported here, the animated red box says 25 slices but the actual amount is 100 slices, I made sure to note the before and after amounts. The red box is in error and should be changed unless you want to confuse the key recipients. I guess you've made no comment or change to this as the amounts could well change before release but this issue needs to be verified for correctness for each key with different slice amounts (as does Gary's prompt, which is currently correct for 100 slices) before releasing the key system.

Bandreus, BlackVoidDeath and Sir Veza like this.
  4. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

5. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Changed the build date to 2015. Happy new year! :)

Jon likes this.
  6. Jon

Thanks for checking all that. Yeah, I'm aware of the animation issue with slice count. It's actually been like that forever, as far as I know and no one has noticed until now.

Should be fixed, of course.

7. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Nimble Scouting is still noLoot.

8. Jon

9. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

peonprop likes this.
  10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader