Figure Art Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Sir Knight, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Stats and decks being the same, not a problem. It allows for different "screen names" and figures. Literally everything including figures being the same, well, that probably shouldn't happen.

2. Ben_Lee

Ben_Lee Art Director, Chief Executive in charge of Laundry Staff Member

No it's not.

3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Okay, he has depth now, but now his art has gone missing. Art is also missing for all the Demo MP chars, which is a shame since I'd like to use a couple of them in a custom scenario (Warrior 2 and Wizard 1).

4. Ben_Lee

I don't understand what you mean by his "art" is missing... Can you supply a screenshot?

5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

6. Ben_Lee

Sorry about this, theose figures don't work in the scenario editor and should be removed. Thanks!

7. VNSAramaki

VNSAramaki Mushroom Warrior

Transparent character.
    bug1.png

8. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

This is probably a loading issue (see this bug), and not art-related - unless it's consistent on reloads.

9. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

[​IMG]

I was testing some things (related to numerical limits, coincidentally), and happened to notice that the Four-Headed Hydra actually has more than that. I see 7 heads, 1 tentacle/arm, 2 tails, and 2 or 3 feet.

10. Pengw1n

Chef Garcotto is missing his figure for the card hand track, at least when used as a player figure in a custom scenario.

11. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

It think they're only creating player portraits for monsters that appear in Mauve Manticore.

Ben_Lee likes this.
  12. Ben_Lee

Correct. The game was not originally designed to have monsters playable, so no Hand-area art was made for them. There are a LOT of these to do so we're just making them for MM at this point.

13. Pengw1n

Oh, since both the Mercenary and the Human Priest (the other monsters I used) had hand figures I didn't think there was a separate process involving these. Good to know it's not a bug at least!

14. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Jarmo noted in another thread that one of the holiday elf warrior skin variations is miscapitalized.

Pengw1n has confirmed that the hand portrait is, in fact, missing when you have 2+ elf warriors in your party.

Pengw1n and Jarmo like this.
  15. Ben_Lee

Fixed for next release, thanks!

16. Ben_Lee

Changed the display name for next release, thanks!

17. Ektallion

Ektallion Kobold

i lost my pre-purchese skin of priest after update... wtf?

18. Pengw1n

Please let us know which priest skin you're missing. There might have been a change to the figure art, that's caused it to count as a "new" skin instead of an update.

19. Ektallion

Ektallion Kobold

Pengw1n likes this.
  20. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Yeah, I see that's missing. Don't worry, it should still be in your collection and we'll get it back into the game shortly.

Sorry.

Jayce and Pengw1n like this.