Graphic glitch: Transparent char

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Phaselock, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Maybe its just me, maybe its not. Yet to make it reproducible.

[​IMG]

The warrior stayed transparent throughout even when it left the board.

2. Ponyboy

Ponyboy Orc Soldier

Oooooh, myyy loove, my daaaaarling!!

3. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

I have possibly duplicated this. My Wizard was standing one tile diagonally above an enemy and I wanted to check out stuff about these units, but time was progressing and we were getting into the discard phase, and I was getting impatient and clicking. When we were finally onto my turn in discard, a right-click on my Wizard showed his attached cards, and while doing so the enemy in front of his model went transparent.

The enemy stayed that way until I came to this thread to report it. That is, I went back into regular play time and the model was still transparent. Now it's somehow resolved itself while I was in this forum window.

4. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Ghost warriors the monsters are doomed!

5. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

If anyone can figure out how to make this happen, I'd love to know.

6. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

I think it has something to do with what I posted, above. I tried to duplicate it, getting some models in the same position, and this time I got a model stuck transparent at a slightly different point.

Here, I popped-up the attachment information while the game was cycling to the "new round" animation. That is, I clicked on the top model right at the end of the discard phase, thus coincidentally rendering the lower model transparent; then the new round began; then I closed the attachment pop-up and the lower model was still transparent.

This time, though, the transparency ended as soon as I moused over the "stuck" model.

7. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Fairly reproducible. For me, mouse over and right click on the warrior to throw up the attachment screen. Exit when it goes into turn complete and start of next round, bam ! Took a few tries to get the timing right tho :)

[​IMG]

edit: oh yh, you can get it within a turn as well. Mousing over the attachment (w/o triggering the pop-up) usually resolves.

edit2: in the same game where i was testing the above, it hung on me :( Can't resign battle, cant do anything. Gutsy was supposed to have died in Battle REWO 343. Hope it helps.

BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=Turn Complete
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=Starting round 9
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=Event,Attachment Phase Initiated
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=Event,AttachmentExpired,Attachment,Brains!,AttachedTo,HW_test1
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=Detaching and discarding Brains! from HW_test1
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=Event,AttachmentExpired,Attachment,Pinning Spear Toss,AttachedTo,Zombish
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=Detaching and discarding Pinning Spear Toss from Zombish
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=Event,Draw Phase Initiated
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=phaselock drew Run for HW_test1
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=phaselock drew Penetrating Cut for HW_test1
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=phaselock drew Predictable Stab for HW_test1
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=Gary drew Walk for Festering Zombies
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=Gary drew a card for Festering Zombies
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=Gary drew a card for Festering Zombies
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=Gary drew Shuffle for Zombies1
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=Gary drew a card for Zombies1
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=Gary drew a card for Zombies1
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=Event,Action Phase Initiated
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=The active player is now phaselock
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=Player,phaselock,Event,PlayAction,Action,Predictable Stab
    BATTLE LOG: AdventureName=Return to Woodhome,Scenario=Woodhome River,Msg=Gutsy took 5 damage

> clip

8. Happened to me as well in MP. Dunno which bits of the log are important so I packed it and dumped the whole thing.

Attached Files: