Your Item Inventory

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by cxc491, Jan 28, 2014.

1. cxc491

cxc491 Kobold

Anyone know if there is a way I can get a listing of all the items I currently have in my inventory?

2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Yes, there is. It's a little complicated. You need to use the F1 log in verbose mode and Neoncat's tools to get it. Links to follow.

3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Also, you need to use LibreOffice Calc, Excel or some other spreadsheet program to format the raw data in such a way Neoncat's Item Data Xref tool understands it.

You can get the raw inventory data by opening the log with F1, write verbose, press enter, close log. Go to a screen in the game where you can see your inventory. Open log again. Write clip. The data is now on the clipboard, ready for pasting wherever you want.

Formatting the data is a too long procedure for me to want to write detailed instructions. Neoncat's thread says what format the tool needs. If that's too little information, this whole procedure might be too much for you. Unfortunately there isn't an easier way to get it currently.

4. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

5. cxc491

cxc491 Kobold

Thanks Jarmo! I knew neoncat had been working this angle lately but I didn't see a way to get at the inventory by reading his other posts (maybe I just flat missed it) ;) I'm really good with Excel so for me, it's just a matter of getting the output in whatever form. I can format and cross reference the equipment list on my end.

Neoncat, I will give your inventory-export.html a try when I get home from work tonight.

I'll let you guys know how it goes. Hopefully I don't confuse myself even more :)

6. cxc491

cxc491 Kobold

Ok Jarmo and neoncat, I got it! Thanks for all the help. I was able to output the inventory list into a text file and then import it into an Excel file. I then imported the Equipment List, did a VLOOKUP in Excel using the "Id" variable in the Equipment List vs. neoncat's outputted "Item" category. Pretty awesome!