You know you play too much Cardhunter when...

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by rinco69, Jul 26, 2016.

1. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

You calculate the odds of that triple parry fail, then realise it was overdue.

You no longer laugh out loud with an arcane feedback kill (you just snicker).

You start a "you know you play too much..." thread in the forums.

wereviper, visak13 and Pyrious like this.
  2. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

We actually have this thread already :)
    No time to search for it atm.

3. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

...your playing another game and still thinking about how to apply your card stratagies to your current game

4. melkor_unlimited

melkor_unlimited Orc Soldier

You know you play too much Cardhunter when...
    You calculate how much movement cards will cost your path to shop.
    If you accidentaly step somewhere, you do not step back, becouse you know that is not possible.
    You have equiped party for each map in campaign.
    You have equiped party for each league.
    You did not need to do any changes in those parties for months.
    You are able to go through maps 2-5 in less time than you need to write this post ...

5. Pokemaster131

Pokemaster131 Lizardman Priest

You have more hours in Card Hunter than you do in Skyrim, GTA V, Town of Salem, Left 4 Dead 2, and Rocket League combined. 481 hours, I started playing last summer. That's an average of roughly 1 hour and 20 minutes every single day. That's 80 minutes out of every 1440, 8 minutes out of every 144, 4 out of every 72, 2 out of every 36. So if you picked a random moment at any time during the past year, there's roughly a 1/18 chance I'm playing Card Hunter.

6. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I guess I play card hunter to much :p (because I haven't played those games).

karadoc and Macizo like this.
  7. melkor_unlimited

melkor_unlimited Orc Soldier

Me too.

At this moment 275 hours of playing via Steam.
    And non counted amount of time playing CH via web browser.

8. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

... You can name each and every item used in this monstrosity:

9. Aerendhil

Aerendhil Ogre

now my avatar feels diminished :oops:

10. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

...you find yourself in a toy aisle looking at the toy weapons and start calcuating the cards, item time, how many token and what level the item would be in card hunter

timeracers, Flaxative and Farbs like this.
  11. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

you see a short man with a full beard and start thinking up what his Dwarf name would be

12. you find yourself assuming that the space next to an enemy piece in chess is difficult terrain (happened to me)

13. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

You think eating ice cubes will encumber you

14. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

When your working in a retail enviroment like I am: You calculate how many gold peices or pizza it would take you to buy something in a store then realise you dont have either or...you have paper, plastic or coins

15. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

Lol ok this one I just have to post for kicks....you know you play too much when someone asks you who you look up to and you name the whole BM staff as your heroes!