Yellow Power Dots?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Werebat, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Werebat

Werebat Kobold

New player here. This is a great game, but I've limited myself to the single-player campaign so far, for a few reasons (one of which is that I have four kids and am constantly having to jump up and deal with one crisis or another).

I have one question. I've been finding cool items that seem to require one or more YELLOW "power dots" to equip, other than the blue ones I've been getting as my characters level up (they are about level 12 now).

Am I missing something about how to be able to use these items? How do I get yellow power dots for my characters? Do they just come naturally with higher levels, or do I have to pay for them?

2. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Characters get their first major power token (yellow) at level 15: http://wiki.cardhuntria.com/wiki/Power_Tokens

edit: And no, you don't have to pay for them.

3. Werebat

Werebat Kobold

Cool! One more question -- I started playing CH on Kongregate but I think I like the official website layout better. Is it possible for me to play here with my Kongregate characters, or are they inextricably linked to my Kongregate account?

4. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

I'm not sure how Kongregate handles the initial CH account creation, but if you know the email/password combination of said account, you can login with it via the official site (game.cardhunter.com).

5. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Unfortunately,
    Your options are either to log in via Kongregate or to create a new account on the main site.