Why I am buying the new expansion rather than using pizza..

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Janet, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Janet

Janet Guild Leader

I have not redeemed a pizza key in ages, even if I was entitled to a bit through guild contribution. The reason is simple, it's not just that I would rather give them to guildies,:rolleyes: it's also that I think the developers are doing a great job and have created a great game, they thus deserve our support, and that means, giving them some money for expansions.

This game is incredibly not P2W, in fact, the devs have been so reasoanble, that one could easily unlock all the expansions with little effort or without spending a dime. Neverthless, it is precisely because the devs are not greedy that we should support their work.

So, I invite those of you who can and appreciate this game as much as I do, and who have spent a lot hours playing it, to say thank you to the devs in the best way possible: spend a few dimes! :D:D

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I'm super reluctant to spend money on games, and only open my wallet for games that have already earned my money. So the question I asked myself is: "Did I get more than $6 of enjoyment from this game since EttSC came out?"

3. Janet

Janet Guild Leader

It's a subjective statement. In my case, well, I have played this game for a good number of hours/week for about a year, (probably more than I care to know..), so that means, yes, definetly they earned more than $6. I cannot say anything about you, you have to make your own call :rolleyes:

4. snickersimba

snickersimba Goblin Champion

I spent a 25$ gamestop gift card on this game on the beginners box. I never buy anything that I cannot hold in my hands if the price is above single digits. That is how amazing this game is. I would happily buy all of the expansions and a couple of pizza bundles to get a few figures I want; Plus it helps support a team of friendly, helpful and caring human beings who are not corperate greedmongers. Bravo john,flax,farbs and whoever else.

ParodyKnaveBob, Inkfingers and Janet like this.