Whose CH Set Did Gary Vandalize?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by ClanCrusher, Jul 25, 2015.

1. ClanCrusher

ClanCrusher Hydra

Interesting thing I noticed when going through the campaign again. Upon taking a closer look at the 'Against the Cockroaches' module that Gary created, it becomes clear that the images he's taped over actually belong to the 'Shrine of the Astral Guardians' module. This is most obvious in the bar above the top which gives the Astral Shrine module the code name AS1, which Gary writes over as AC1 in his own.

My question is, since Melvin's set was the one being used at the time, did he actually do that to one of Melvin's adventure modules? Because if so, his desire to take the set away from Gary makes a lot more sense now.

Pawndawan, Maniafig, Bandreus and 4 others like this.
  2. Gerry Quinn

Gerry Quinn Goblin Champion

Shhh.... that's a foreshadowing of the plot twist in which Gary turns out to be evil, and Melvin is actually the sympathethic one. Melvin's seemingly arrogant airs are just a psychological defence against the dominance of his monstrous little brother.

Pawndawan, Maniafig, Stexe and 3 others like this.
  3. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Gary even got the girl, how harsh is that?

4. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

I asked Gary about this. He explained that the additions were all made to a transparency (the transparent sheet used with overhead projectors) and then placed carefully over the top of the original module. Also, the additional letters he cut out were created by photocopying existing module covers.

Of course, photocopying module covers is a breach of Blue Manchu's copyright and our legal team* has been notified.

*We don't have a legal team.

Pawndawan, Maniafig, Merdis and 7 others like this.
  5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

** pssst. I don't think you were supposed to admit this. **

Flaxative likes this.