Where do you live?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Magic Elves, May 13, 2015.

?

Thread title but as a poll?

1. Europe

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  2. Asia

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. Africa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Australia

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. North America

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  6. South America

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  7. United Tribes of Penguinland

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

The devs have done really well to include people from all timezones in the Cardhunter fun, so I've been wondering how global the Cardhunter community is!

I live in the United States. Tennessee is a decent place to live, but the weather is annoyingly unpredictable and there's far too many pesky bugs outside during the summer.

2. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

I'm a primate from Finland.

3. I live in the northernmost part of Florida. The weather is great in the summer (high heat and high humidity).

4. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I live in Finland. Also in Cardhuntria.

5. Sometimes we get some neat weather down in old Florida. I'm sure a few Aussies can relate to a storm like this one:

6. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Yow.

Here's where I grew up.

Luckily we didn't arrive until a couple of years later.

Sir Veza and LeisureSuitLoli like this.
  7. WhiteSorcerer

WhiteSorcerer Guild Leader

Northeast of Brazil as the lonely first south-american to report. I don't think my people is so literate in english bc the place is not that cosmopolitan (except for some famous beaches a couple hundreds of kilometers away), so maybe that's a barrier, but it's changing.

Trivia: I think the food that my state exports the most is Cashew, because it's from a native tree and worldwide appreciated. In a lot of other countries people don't know that it's the seed of a tasty sweet fruit called caju. https://www.google.com.br/search?q=...a=X&ei=MPpZVfCnM_eKsQTlqYCYDQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Last edited: May 18, 2015