What would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Gabbek, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

I would like to ask what would you guys want to see on my stream once I will get a beta key.
    Here are some ideas, tell me what else / any of those you would like to see!
    • Random game footage
    • Adventures split into a single video
    • Challenges runs
    • Triple-of-a-kind videos
    • Deckbuilding and thoughts
    • Questions and answers

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Deckbuilding with theorycrafting & reasoning.

3. Molotova

Molotova Mushroom Warrior

Deckbuilding followed by Adventure with said deck. Theory then practice kindof thing.

4. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

I would like to see a video without you chatting every 14 sec! Polski Da!

Pengw1n likes this.
  5. Pengw1n

"Stop chatting".

Yes, I watched the streams. Also, maybe less cats? ;)

6. Ponyboy

Ponyboy Orc Soldier

Random Shizz!

7. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

Deckbuilding and thoughts.
    Maybe some Skype interviews with other beta-testers talking about different kind of decks, items, cards...

8. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

I know you didn't do the drinking game because you are still alive!

9. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

Lot of people wana see deckbuilding? I'll see if i can get some of that fake free pizza and put one together for you guys on my ideas of PvP

10. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Huh, yeah, I guess there's lots of interest in deckbuilding. And I'd love to help people with that: to my delight, the inevitable "I'm moving along to the next adventure; whoops, I have to completely re-spec EVERYONE" situation is fun. When I have idle time, I'll go into the game and re-spec because "Oh, why not, I'll actually play that build sometime."

The downside is that there's so much one could show off. What would a video show? "Here, I'll do anti-Troglodyte gear but not actually fight Troglodytes. Now I'll do anti-Imp gear but not actually fight Imps. Next I'll do anti-overpowered-melee-enemy gear but not actually fight Ogres"?

11. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

You could do the build, then a new vid on how that build works in practice.

12. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

This is the main reason i haven't done anything like this. The only gear videos i would find interesting are pvp ones since that is the only place where you should assume a wast pool of items. Sure i could show you what gear i would use against trogs but you wont have 9/10 of the items i use by the time you encounter them.

13. Pengw1n

I was thinking of stuff like Pesetos deck he posted. There is deckbuilding out there - we just have to create some meta archetypes. Might be too early.

14. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Oh, I see. So things like my current multiplayer "All Priests, each with his/her own theme, put together to combo off each other like crazy" build?

Or do you just wanna come and lose to it in multiplayer? Insert fighting words here!

15. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

That just enforces my point about pvp builds being the mostly/only interesting part. But yes i agree pvp building are very interesting and i might even do a video on my new team that is even more solid then my last one. Still running priest warrior wizard as i think they compliment each other better then any duo or trio in the long run and are definitely harder to shut down by taking out a key piece.

16. Pengw1n

Yeah, I think the game is too young for deck types to have evolved in PvE as we usually have some kind of knowledge of what we're meeting. In PvP on the other hand, there's the classic meta that usually forms around what crazy combos people find in the cards. I find that interesting.

17. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

Did a trail run of Deckbuilding, spent 43mins talking to myself and building characters, only got 2 of my characters done till i realized how much time i spent looking at cards and explaining my ideas. May want to not use me.

18. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

My format is very concentrated but it almost completely lacks depth as i only go over what i use and why i use it not my options. But if more people did it my way at least people could get a basic overview of what people tend to use in not too long. Which obviously doesn't have to mean its even a good way, but since i hate listening to my own voice and i am ocd about efficiency it can't do it any other way.

19. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

Streaming tomorrow entire day, starting from level 1: what kind of party would you like to see? (no item twinking, just fresh run)