What rarity of items do you have a full set of?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by BlackVoidDeath, Feb 16, 2015.

?

What rarity of items do you have a full set of?

1. None

23.3%
  2. Common

67.8%
  3. Uncommon

52.2%
  4. Rare

44.4%
  5. Epic

23.3%
  6. Legendary

4.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

I mean like do you have every common or uncommon etc items?
    It would be interesting to see how many players are how far through getting every item. :)
    To find out if you have a full set click here!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
  2. Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome Orc Soldier

how do you know?

3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

4. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

I'm 3 epics short of all epics. Still have 63 more legendaries to go.

5. BlackVoidDeath

Nice! so how did you get Rowan's Magestaff? the lvl19 item?

6. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

7. BlackVoidDeath

2 minutes ahead of you - added the link already :p

8. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I'm still missing 12 legendaries (and Randimar isn't helping much). I'm trying to get max usable through rare, but epic and legendary are probably too long a reach, even without the promo items.
    max.png

9. BlackVoidDeath

I am "discarding" the Promo and Undroppable sets so that a clarification for anyone who didnt understand

10. PDXTai

PDXTai Ogre

Sir Veza, could you tell us when you have 10 items left to go. I can't be the only one cheering you on this mad quest to "catch 'em all". I'd love to know what the last item you need will be.

It might even be fun to try to guess the last legendary to fall to the mighty Sir Veza. I'll say Larkin's Orb since I'm guessing it will be a level 18 arcane item.

Oh, for the record I have all the epics and lower. Almost a full play set of rares. The outlier in my collection is the 5 Vibrant Pains.

Sir Veza likes this.
  11. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Thanks, and sure I will. I wonder how @Qivril is doing, because I know he's close to finishing too. There may be others as well.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  12. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

The expansion will soon move the goalposts.

13. BlackVoidDeath

What expansion?

14. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

EttSC. No, I don't know the actual name, nor when it will be released.
    Again. I hope someone can finish before EttSC hits. Then resume the hunt afterwards.

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  15. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I find the finishing in time before the expansion very unlikely. The hunt gets harder the less items there are to get. Sure, an adventure level could be targeted near the end but I don't know if anyone is dedicated enough to put in the amount of reps it takes to get even a 50% chance of dropping a singular item. How many is that, I wonder? 10,000 reps? 100,000? A very large amount, in any case.

I think the first to cross that finish line will most likely be the one who got most lucky in Randimar's. Kinda fitting maybe that in this random loot chase game the RNG determines the chase winner in such a pronounced way :).

Still, I too hope someone does do it. Just to serve as an inspiration and a ray of hope for all those worshiping at the altar of the chase, if nothing else.

PDXTai and Sir Veza like this.
  16. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Yeah with each new item it gets slower and slower. At this point I get so few new items via loot drop that I've calculated approximately how long it would take to get the remainder only from Randimar and the DD. Without worrying about having enough gold, theoretically it should be about another year before I see the 60 some-odd legendaries left that I need.

17. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Hey guys, if yall want we can just not release the expansion until one of you gets 100%.

18. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Haha, whatcha going to do if we say we like that suggestion? :p

Sir Veza likes this.
  19. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

"LOL"

;)

Kalin and CT5 like this.
  20. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

<--- Literally just "liked" the suggestion. :D