what else are you playing?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by neoncat, Mar 6, 2014.

1. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

Hm.....ummmm......Camel? Lol! :p

2. Been running the Diablo III new season with some IRL buddies. PM me if you're interested.

Flaxative likes this.
  3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Me and @The Final Doorman just spent the weekend getting to 70 with new season characters :)

4. I'm lagging behind at paragon 120. They're all at 200-300 haha.

5. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Recently finished my two PS4 flash sale purchases, Valiant Hearts and Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. Also finally defeated the final form of Satan in Broforce. That was rough.

I had Tomb Raider on my PS3, but decided to play it again when the price was $8.00. Glad I picked it up; game is BEAUTIFUL on PS4. Really looking forward to the sequel later this year (silly one-year XBONE exclusivity).

I'll probably turn back to Life is Strange now, and finally start Chapter 2. Or start a new game + in Witcher 3. However, I want to wait for the expansion to come out so I can play it before a new game +. Such problems. Ha.

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  6. Banner Saga is really cool and beautiful.

Potatus and Lucky Dice like this.
  7. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

freaking 100% Orange Juice. Anybody up for a Anime Mario Party without Mario and his party?

@LieutenantCommanderData - Absolutely agreed. It's also incredibly tragic the further in you start moving.

8. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

The Secret World - cannot remember when was the last time I enjoyed an MMO this much :)
    Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - a great RPG though I'm only a few hours in at the moment.

9. For some reason, I've been playing DDR and spent the best part of last night trying to clear one song but I couldn't do it. The arrows move too fast.

seth arue likes this.
  10. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Been playing a lot of Factorio which is pretty fun. Also some Secrets of Grindea (although I'm finished up to the point where they are in development so there isn't much more for me to do in it). Finally, just started some Minimetro due to the latest Humble Bundle.

11. I like Factorio too, but, it seems a bit too easy when you figure out the stuff.

12. Stexe

It can be. I think it doesn't have my replayability in its current state. There are ways to make it much more difficult by limiting starting resources so it becomes more about setting up logistical expansions and train networks though. For my first run through (which I'm almost done, just finishing the rocket parts) I made resources super easy to get at the starting location. But I could imagine the game would be a lot more difficult if I had to constantly explore and expand a railway system to get them. Also, changing your set up to go from the basic goods into green, then red, then blue science production takes a bit to figure out. And finally converting all that into rocket production is a bit of a step up. Especially if you try to do it without drones.

13. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

Factorio looks fun. Is it meant to be a Rube Goldberg machine simulator? Anyway I have been playing some worthwhile games...

Gear Up: over the top fun with build your own toy tank, http://store.steampowered.com/app/214420/
    Mech Warrior Online: feel like you're piloting a serious 100 ton walking tank
    Batman Arkham Origins: Batman!!! This is not the latest Batman so you can pick it up cheap anywhere but Steam.

14. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

Hotline Miami 2 is on sale (-75%) on Steam. Made the time slip away o_o

Stexe likes this.
  15. Stexe

No, it is an assembly line simulator. It is all about efficiency in automating processes that you could do manually. In theory you could beat the entire game with only 1 or 2 processing plants and refineries (to handle things you can't yourself like oil, sulfuric acid, lubricant, etc). But doing without automation the game would take forever. Imagine Minecraft / Don't Starve with crafting but a huge automation process and it being top down.

16. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Tried out Space Food Truck, played through it once with the easiest setting. Neat gameplay, but it gets a bit repetitive, so I don't think I'm going to bother with harder modes.

Currently enjoying Chroma Squad. Lovely game, cute graphics and music(!). Fun theme and interesting mixture of various genres. Can't wait to start shooting season 2. ;)

17. Stexe

Chroma Squad is fun, but the big "split" where you choose one of three paths doesn't come until fairly late in the game. Which makes replaying it a bit of a slog until you get to that point. The main reason I've only played through it (almost) twice. Still fun though just wish it had more replayability and decision making before a single key event. (Trying not to post spoilers or anything)

trrst and Pawndawan like this.
  18. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

I know it's super mainstream but I've been playing The Witcher 1 (from 2008) for the last few days.
    I'm at the point where I have to choose between 2 women who have been the most important characters in the game......
    a) One is kinder, IMO more beautiful and overall lovelier person (she's a nurse, year is 1270).
    b) Other one is a powerful, talented sorceress who has loved me for a long time. She's also very pretty but keeps some secrets. Perhaps this comes naturally with being more intelligent?
    I simply cannot choose. Since I've spent more time recently with a) I've come to love her more but I'm a travelling warrior... sorceress would be a more logical person next to me...
    :)
    Thankfully we don't have to make such choices in CH :p

Got Witchers 2 and 3 too so won't get bored for a good while :)

gulo gulo and trrst like this.
  19. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

The Witcher 3 will consume you for a very long time. 9 months and running over here, and I'm still not done with everything (second time through).

20. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

Faeria is free on Steam for a few more hours. MtG like card game, but how you place your lands is part of the strategy. I've only played for an hour but it seems fun.

Lord Feleran and Stexe like this.