What CCG/TCG and Tabletop games do you play?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Parid, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Strumiker

Strumiker Mushroom Warrior

Actually she has two sisters, both are married though :p They aren't much for gamers though so I lucked out (in so many ways) :D

2. Hopibear

Hopibear Mushroom Warrior

hehhehe :p

P.S. anyone ever saw the microsoft surface table?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n94E3IeBquY&feature=fvwrel
    This table cost 12.000+ dollars tho ^^

3. Strumiker

Yar, I saw that video when it came out and wanted it then and still do now :D Sadly, my two little kids would turn it into a great place to spill their juice and bang their toys on - making it one expensive piece of furniture :p

I haven't followed up on it, has there been any real practical progress or is it still a proof of concept piece of tech?

4. Hopibear

Well i know that microsoft is working together with samsung for the next surface table 2.0
    It will cost like 7k dollars.
    But the application "Dungeons and Dragons" was a school project from a few ppl and will not be sold, atleast atm :p

5. FreakGlista

FreakGlista Kobold

Crap ... well, it was a long shot and desperate attempt anyway :D ... as goes for the table... what the hell ... and like one guy on youtube said ... rich kids FTW!!

6. Hopibear

Yeah i know!! :p i want in the future a table like that but like Strumiker said. Kids gonna bash the table!

7. FreakGlista

FreakGlista Kobold

For that kind of money at least they can do is put some bulletproof glass on. Now your kids can also have some fun with it. :p

8. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

The Penny Arcade guys inspired them to do the D&D project. When Gabe saw the project they were working on and the Surface, he jokingly said "Why not just play D&D on it?"

From such little seeds do mighty things grow...

9. Zenebar

Zenebar Kobold

I play M:TG, but I'll play any TCG that someone shares with me. I love trading card games! I also enjoy games such as Runescape, Team Fortress 2, World of Warcraft, Pokemon pvp battles, and Portal.

10. Strumiker

Too bad there are so many weeds out there that need to be whacked :p I'm glad though that the Card Hunter seed has been planted.

It's a shame WotC hasn't done more digital entertainment for D&D - although I'm sure there is some opposition since D&D is better face to face. For me, there are no faces for 50 miles in any direction :)

11. Hopibear

If the co-op will be included in the release of Cardhunter I am happy be ur comrade or opponent ( prefer comrade:p)

12. Strumiker

That works for me! Comrades it is!

Is Card Hunter out yet?

How 'bout now?

Now?

:(

13. Hopibear

Haha!

14. realmsgamer

realmsgamer Kobold

No "GMless" option in Pathfinder. Anytime I find myself with no group to play with I cruise over to my favorite Play-By-Post sites and hook up there. Currently that would be Myth Weavers. Good site, good times. Even better yet...1 on 1 campaign with the little woman. My wife and I play in the morning over coffee before the kids wake up. :)

15. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

Perhaps we could start a self help group for lonely D&D'ers? :D

16. Strumiker

Ooh, do we get t-shirts!?

17. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

Yes, indeed. I suggest "18 CHA" printed in bold letters on the front.

18. Strumiker

Haha, that's great! Will our hats have +2 int or cha?

19. Hopibear

how about both !:D

20. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

Hat with Peacock feathers = +2 Cha
    Hat with beer cans = +2 Int