What can I do to help?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Grak, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Grak

Grak Kobold

I just read the RPS article the other day and I am very excited about this game. Other than liking things for Facebook what else can I do to promote this awesome game? I just can't believe this game has been in the works and it almost slipped by me, and I know there have to be more people like me out there.
    I would also like to work on translations of the cards into Chinese and put them in a wikia or let someone else post them somewhere with permission. Where I live there are non-Chinese who play Chinese card games like 三国刹 this way. They look up a blog with card pictures and English translations. And Chinese kids do the same with English card games. The free to play micro-transaction model seems to be a big hit here and it would be cool to get Chinese players.

2. SQW

SQW Kobold

三国刹...ahh, the card game that launched a entire board game cottage industry. Good times. :)

I commend you on your effort and wish you luck. Whereabouts in China are you if you don't mind me asking?

3. Grak

Grak Kobold

Thanks, I will do the best translation I can. I am living in Nanchang.

4. SQW

SQW Kobold

I wonder if the CH humour will translate well into Chinese...anyway, I look forward to your wiki posts.