Weird Bug on Crash

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Frostguard, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Frostguard

Frostguard Thaumaturge

Well, all right, I'm not sure where this one goes, and it's unlikely to ever come up often, but I thought I'd mention it because it happened to me yesterday.

I was playing Monster Hunt and my Chupacabras were busy ganging up on my opponent's archer. I played Septic Bite on one of them. Flash, likely a little overburdened, decided to crash at the very moment the card was going to resolve (I heard the biting sound as usual, then around halfways it transformed into an odd static noise and Flash crashed - I was actually quite a bit relieved as this is usually a sign of a bluescreen, and usually it's rather unlikely I can come back from that in time).

I refreshed the tab in the browser and rejoined the battle. The card was not in my Chupacabras' hand anymore, the archer had taken the damage and had Septic Bite attached, yet neither of my Chupacabras were greyed out.

Obviously reproducing this one would be problematic. I'm not sure how likely it is to become an issue in the first place, but I thought I'd mention it nevertheless.

2. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

upload_2016-11-18_16-15-22.png