Website Hosting?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Stexe, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Just wondering if anyone knows some good and cheap website hosting. My iPage account (that hosts neoncat's tools) will be expiring in a few days and I'm looking for some new host (because their renewal rates are insane... $2 per month for the first 2 years and then $11.95 per month after). I used to use GoDaddy and swap between them and iPage every 1 to 2 years but was wondering if someone else knew a good place to host that is cheap and reliable and doesn't have insane renewal rates.

EDIT: Looks like I found a loophole in their system where I can just cancel the account and make a new one with the same information. Might have a few days of downtime on neoncat's tools though (probably between Sept 25-26).

EDIT2: A super nice customer support person transferred all the stuff to a new account for me. So the downtime just happened (about 30 minutes) and should be over now. Let me know if anything else goes down.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
    Mr. Magnifico likes this.
  2. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

I hope BM pays these $2 per month back to you if you have to pay them :)

3. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Yeah, that would be nice. Or at the very least give me pizza to buy the expansions as they come out :-P