Weak frost build to get you to 1700

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Gento, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Gento

Gento Kobold

JojoE
    Level 20 Dwarf Wizard

JojoF
    Level 19 Dwarf Wizard

JoJoW
    Level 22 Dwarf Wizard

Haven't posted in a while, but every now and then I have a decent build that works.

Tips:
    *You need to be able to identify builds you're playing against from the get go
    -for example if you're playing against three priest you're not going to be able to kill them probably, they have too much healing and you don't have enough burst damage most of the time you probably want to claim the VP stop and hold out while focus firing on one of them
    *VPs are key to winning, always try to earn at least two stars
    *You have range and control use it! Most mage attacks range from 6 panels or less, frost is 8, if they want a battle of attrition, you should win out
    -This is where shimming aura (it's really your only defense against mages) is key, you can't waste slots on counter spells that only work usually against mages or spell heavy priest
    *Keep within range of each other, unless you're 110% sure that there's no way you can't be targeted stay within 4 panels of your other mages (the limited range of telekinesis)
    *Positioning is KEY, one bad move and you've probably lost a mage, THINK before you move and if you have no options PASS.
    -Losing one, two, even three VP isn't important if you can stay alive

Tyro and Master Goo like this.
  2. Master Goo

Master Goo Ogre

3. Gento

Gento Kobold

I definitely would, I just only had one in my inventory

4. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

My head hurts.
    So you're saying triple dwarf wizard with some sort of damage and heavy control is viable? Get out of here.

5. Master Goo

Master Goo Ogre

Whats wrong if it works?

Macizo likes this.
  6. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

If works its cool.

7. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Double negatives can be confusing, I agree. But Headache or not, please be considerate and stop to think about how your message comess across to others.

Thanks for sharing your build, Gento!

8. Gento

Gento Kobold

No problem :), also I just ignore him most of the time. --

mod-edit: Name calling is not cool either!