WE ARE SPARTANS!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Phaselock, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

[​IMG]

Best. Game. Ever.

Disclaimer: The designs and concepts represented are the exclusive copyrighted designs of Blue Manchu, and may NOT be reproduced in any form without written consent of Blue Manchu. In the event the above design is used without consent, the Spartans will come knocking on your door.

Bearson Onyx and Jon like this.
  2. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

Then you draw the Loner Trait ... :eek:

Phaselock likes this.
  3. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Who cares you only lose 1 guy :p

Also how did you do this?

4. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

And then you draw another card to replace Loner and, regrettably, get another Loner. And then you draw another card to replace Loner . . .

And it was probably done with the board editor plus some screenshot work. You'll notice ragged edges on the models and transparent bits in the figure at the left of the player's information bar.

5. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

You just have all the answers don't you!

6. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

I still don't know who put the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop.

7. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

The same guy who put the ring in the rama lama ding dang?

(also, the 300 health and card draw was the biggest Photoshop tipoff I think)

8. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

First, you need a table....

Are the Spartans renowned for their Loneliness ? I would have thought only King Leonidas was the lonely one...

If I had Photoshop, the warriors would be showing off nipples, abs, hairy chests and Superman capes.... sadly, only Microsoft Paint, the board editor and a crazy brain were used. :oops:

9. MagicLance

MagicLance Mushroom Warrior

Nice job. :)
    To bad that you do not have Photoshop. :D Nipples.... *grinnn*
    Small issue there. Where the Spartans historically not the ones in the minority. ;)