Want two of the same legendary from the Daily Deal?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by wavy, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Qui11

Qui11 Kobold

Hmmm... wonder if this would work at Randimar's.

2. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Just to prevent any "scandal," I'm not a dev and don't speak for them. I have mod status only to be able to maintain the faq which I do as a player and volunteer.

Alright, I get where you're coming from.

3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Nope. No individually randomized shops, just the DD.

How I expect the D4 (Daily Deal Double Dip) to Work
    Many players will try it at the outset, then disappointment and apathy will set in causing most to stop.
    The appearance of a great item will rekindle interest for a short time, and this interest will last as long as a great item appears every 1-3 days. Appearance of a greater item on the day following a double dipped great item will cause consternation and disappointment, causing some to stop.
    The true OCDs among us will reap the greatest, though probably still somewhat slow and minimal, rewards.
    I'm willing to leave them to it. They're OCDs and their lives are already hard enough, bless their hearts.

Jarmo and wavy like this.
  4. Drakkan

Drakkan Ogre

:)
    I know you're not BM dev, we spoke few times before, if I remember correctly (and I might be wrong) you are a developer yourself, aren't you?
    (btw, no hard feelings I hope .. I'm still looking forward to your post of opening 1000+ ettsc chests)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  5. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Nope, that would be fun to make my own games, but my expertise (not to mention my free time) does not allow it. The closest I've ever been to being a developer is making Mauve Manticore maps. :D

And absolutely no hard feelings, and I will definitely post chest opening.

6. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

D4 it is. You just Named A Card Hunter Thing (NACHT). Now I'll be able to baffle almost everyone with an obscure insider term, which is always fun (for some definitions of fun and funee).

PDXTai and Sir Veza like this.
  7. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Scarponi, I'd just like to say that it has been an absolute delight discussing a contentious issue with you. On the Internet, it's not something to be taken for granted (although it's not uncommon on this forum). You, sir, are a gentleman. My hat is off to you.

8. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Thanks, likewise!

9. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

digging it deep

How do I make my laptop use as least energy as possible, whilst not disconnecting from the internet? Since where I'm living DD resets at 2 AM, I kinda need to have my lappy on if I want to double dip.