Victory Point did not give a star and when my wizard was killed only one point was given

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Robo11500, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Robo11500

Robo11500 Mushroom Warrior

Sorry if there is a thread already on the two things... plz give links to them if there is ones.

In short a VP point was not given to my opponent when they controlled it and when my wizard was beat only one start was given.

Also when I use rad bome only one target got hit when it hade not got block and was easily in rang of the two targets, I problem just missed where I was trying to click.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  2. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

No victory points should be given in the report because neither a killed was killed nor a round was ended in which a player was on a victory terrain. No rad bombs were played in the log. I bet you grabbed an incomplete form of the log. Use clip to get the whole log next time.

3. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

I've seen a massive increase in the number of click-misreads of late [grabbing adjacent cards in hand, or clicking adjacent tiles], so do keep track if that seems to be a persistent problem for you also, and if it seems to be more server-end or more user-end.

As far as the rest, try and take a screenshot the next time you have an issue, it helps a lot in trying to figure out what happened. :)

4. Robo11500

Robo11500 Mushroom Warrior

Looking throw the log one more in now is only showing the first (around) seven cards played when the bug, of a star not being given and only one for a kill, I came across when near end of the match, the report has some how have almost all the game removed, only one turn has ended in the report.

I have hade this problem when I started this game same with having my game just strata up stop, all but chat. It looks to be more user-basted. I git lost of direct problems but all have the same relatches ever chat or moved click arrears with are related to my bad Wi-Fi I ges i.e. had a party disbanded on my but I could still use party chat after this so could still type to other player with it and lots more random happenings to list.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  5. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

You might as throw the partial log away since it doesn't store enough of the information to be useful.

6. I've actually seen a similar situation before, but only once. One team got less/more victory points than it appeared they should have, and then they got more/less than it appeared they should have when they got victory points later, so that in the long run the score was accurate. It didn't affect the outcome of the battle at all. Unfortunately, I don't believe I'd even heard of the forums when I witnessed this, so I don't have any very good technical info. Sorry.