Valley of Tezkal- 1 hp

Discussion in 'Adventure Discussion and Strategy' started by snowcat22, Sep 11, 2014.

1. snowcat22

snowcat22 Kobold

Has anyone completed Valley of Tezkal with 1 hp? The third map should be doable, and I could probably come up with a build for the 1st map, although the poison darts and long range root attacks are a huge problem. But I can't even conceive of a way to do the 2nd map. I would love input from anyone who has completed this.

...snowcat...

2. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

This was my pretty standard 1hp build.

3. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

More cats in forums! :eek:

4. snowcat22

snowcat22 Kobold

I've done all of the other 1 hp challenges up to level 8. Maybe I'm naïve, I typically use firestorm as well, but those flying snakes have 24 hit points, that is a LOT of firestorms...

...snowcat...

5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Many maps will be much harder now that Firestorm is range 5. Particularly large boards where your opponents have longer ranged attacks.

6. boro

boro Goblin Champion

Before the balance change this was a level 4 firestorm map but now you probably want to max out volcano's for map 2. Map 3 should still be easy, just dodge the sharkbear and throw around some volcano's and firestorms.

7. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Mmmmmmm, 6 if they don't have armor. But that's the point of a level 4 wizard so you can cycle them faster. With a Staff Of The Inferno, Firehide Robes and whatever firestorm arcane items you have you should be able to get approximately half your deck to be firestorm cards (once you discount traits, which you need to max out in the other slots of course).

8. snowcat22

snowcat22 Kobold

I don't have any items with volcano and didn't see any for sale. I see on the wiki that there are three staffs and an arcane item. Any tips on getting one?

...snowcat...

9. peonprop

peonprop Thaumaturge

Most Volcano items are very rare. Your best bet is to look in the Daily Deal for Xipil Ring, the only rare item with it.