Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by neoncat, Feb 1, 2014.
Okay, I'll try to upload it before I head out to SF for GDC on Friday/Saturday.
Okay, I think I uploaded the new version. Been a while since I've done it so check to make sure it all works.
Either you've chosen a new address for the tools or you did something completely wrong. I can't even find the new version and I've tried a lot of addresses. I guess it should again be http://www.stexe.com/CardHunter/ but that's still the old index-page. The original neoncat-version is still available, too (one of the places I've checked, too, in case you perhaps decided to move the tools there).
I put them under http://www.Stexe.com/neoncat/ but I can check about moving it to /CardHunter/
EDIT: Looks like only a few of them transferred over. I'll double check it later tonight.
Okay, try them out here: www.Stexe.com/CardHunter/
I think that will do it? I hope?
Every tool is there and does something (I haven't fully tested them with in-game data yet but pressing buttons doesn't produce errors but the results I have expected). So far, so good.
There is only one thing that doesn't behave as I would expected. Both the Collection Analysis and the Card and Item Query make use of php-code to fill specific fields based on URL-parameters but that doesn't work for your website. That's especially sad because it affects the Cheat Sheet that should be able to auto-fill the Card and Item Query tool. In addition the src/-folder isn't available there which isn't problematic - this folder isn't used - but the non-existence is an indication for me. Is it possible that you uploaded the preprocessed version where the actual php-code was removed instead of the developer version? That would also mean that new items, cards, adventures (or the availability thereof) wouldn't be automatically updated in the tools. If I'm right, it is sufficient to replace all (! - not only the mentioned) php-files (in case this is easier for you), the other files are identical in both archives.
Yeah, I didn't upload the "developer version" -- is that the one I should have put on? If so I can just override all the previous stuff with that version.
Yes, it is, but no problem, except for the auto-updating items, cards and adventures and the auto-fill in two tools, everything else works fine even for the non-dev version. And if the Cheat Sheet wouldn't make heavy use of this (and this being a new feature) I might just haven't realized it at all.
Auto-Update seems kinda huge. And is greatly appreciated!
Apparently, Stexe hasn't replaced the files yet, so here is another small update from me. It isn't a bug fix but a tiny new feature. I frequently use the collection analysis to find some items (similar to what the card and item query can do now, but with the additional classification into different Sets, Rarities, Slots and Levels or to benefit from the sorting options). But to see all items matching your query you have to delete the log and select 'missing items'. To make this more comfortable for me (and perhaps others) there is now an 'all items'-option, too, that will list all matching items in the selected quantity regardless of the pasted log (and will tell you things like the potential cost if you wanted to buy them all). No big deal, but this was a hell of a change. I've tested this heavily (because I broke quite some things) and I really hope that this didn't break anything else.
So, here you go: the dev-version for everyone with a php-environment to test it (and for hosting), and the non-dev-version for everyone else to test this version (take this one if you're unsure which one to choose).
Separate names with a comma.