Well, good news and bad news. (I'd hoped to just bring good news, but here we are, ha ha.) The good news is that this week, I added ingestion of characters! $E^ b Spoiler: yaaay Yes, they're showing in proper order and everything. $E^ J The bad news is that this is in Windows only. For some unknown reason, browsers are choking before they even get past the players, which they used to do fine. Spoiler: boooo That's in Edge, Chrome, and Firefox. Edge actually gives me a console error, but as per Microsoft norm, it's barely any info at all; Chrome and Firefox, though, surprised me with no console message describing this error. I'm sure I'll track it down eventually, but it kinda tarnishes my news. $;^ J Once I get this through, I'll feel better about uploading the Web app (which will still be super rough and sparse of any functionality anyway, lol). A touch more good news: I actually properly connect characters to their individual players! Also, I'm already laying groundwork as I go for more than just ranked play; I really hope to see that happen, although ranked is the easiest launch pad to start with of course. Finally, the main delays working with this this week have been due to my actually playing CH fairly regularly for the first time in months, heheheh. A touch more bad news: The players are actually not in order, ironically, (ironic since getting them is a prerequisite to properly getting the characters, who are in order, ha,) but replacing this earlier shortcut with properly ordered design will probably be my next task; the big question is how much I want to build now for team play behind the scenes vs. taking shortcuts again and postponing structuring full teams for later. Also, I have a loose idea for ingesting characters' classes, but I'm not entirely looking forward to it. $E^ b (Finally, just before posting, I wound up playing with a couple other logs, and huh, there's a mistake somewhere that I guess just snuck under my main testing log's radar due to coincidence. Once I find and fix that, it might auto-fix that undefined problem. We'll see.) So, to be clear about the yaaay screenshot, @candilicous is actually Player 1 and I Player 2, thus the tool has that wrong, but candilicous' P1 chars are properly first, in order from left to right, and my P2 chars come properly second, also in order from left to right. $:^ ] (This will hopefully be useful in the future for handling logs with insane players who name their characters all the same. Right now, they simply invalidate. Whatcha gonna do. At least I've already accounted for chars named the same as players!) All right! I'd better get outta here before this text wall grows too high. Let's see what next week holds.