Two visual bugs when hovering over cards in multiplayer deckbuilding

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by azelea, Jun 24, 2013.

1. azelea

azelea Mushroom Warrior

There are three different behaviours when I hover over an equiped card. I would expect there to be only one.

SITUATION 1:
    What happens? When the cards are brought up, the place where they come from, you can see cards of the next character.
    When? Hovering over an equiped item on a non-deployed character.
    Where? A character that is not part of your current team, yet has items equiped
    Specific triggers? It doesn't always happen, but if you sift between characters it will always happen for me (I have 19 characters currently and about 9 of them have equipped items)

SITUATION 2:
    What happens? When the cards are brought up, the place where they come from is empty (best result)
    When? Hovering over an equiped item on a character on your team.
    Where? A character that is part of your team
    Specific triggers? None that I know.

SITUATION 3 (can't reproduce this yet):
    What happens? Instead of bringing the cards up, they are left where they are and a copy is created in a horizantally opening display
    When? Hovering over an equiped boots, racial and class skill (none of the other skills)
    Where? A character that is part of your team (only one character on team when this happened)
    Specific triggers? None that I know. Trying to reproduce ineffective so far.