Tutorial or Prompt Bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Crux, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Another couple loading tip matters:

There are two different tips that explain how you can only have one terrain attachment at a time. If I recall, one of these tips explicitly says that adding a new attachment will remove the old one: I'd suggest keeping that tip and removing the other.

The tip about control-clicking is incomplete at best, misleading at worst: "Holding down the Ctrl key while you left click a card allows you to target your own figures." That's only true for a specific subset of cards. Better would be something that explains the whole domain of "you can attack your allies or heal your enemies."

2. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Loading tip:

In multiplayer, characters are always level 20, to even the playing field.

I've been playing with lvl 18s for the past few months. I do not recall having set a handicap. ;)

3. Neofalcon

Neofalcon Goblin Champion

After completing a multiplayer match (against Melvin), I had the dialogue for the campaign mission I'm currently in the middle of (Secret of the Gnome Lords, battle 1) show up during the loot screen:

[​IMG]

I don't know if the console log is relevant for this, but here it is anyways:

4. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

At the start of 3rd adv of Shrine of the Astral Guardians: Karen says "I saw an amazing Ren Faire outfit last year. This guys was..."

should have been "...This guy was..."

5. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Fixed.

6. Jon

Agreed and fixed.

7. Zalminen

Zalminen Hydra

Beginning of Lord Batford's Manor, before first battle:

Karen says something about Gary looking sleepy and whether she should GM this one, Gary's reply still has Karen's picture.
    ("Er sure. I'm not confident with this adventure..." and so on)

8. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Outro of 1st adv in Black Forest, Gary says "... going to take more than sugar get us through the night ..."

...more than sugar to get us...

9. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

After completing Lair of the Yellow Dragon, Gary says: "We've won Melvin's spare ticket to CardStock II !!"

CardStock II unlocks after and Melvin says that he's got a spare ticket for CardStock II ?? Throughout the story, I was under the impression that Gary was trying to win the ticket for Karen ?! Is there something wrong with the plot or is did I miss an episode somewhere ? :confused:

edit: Melvin's prompt after completing CardStock II says: "Beating a quest gives you a guarenteed rare..."

typo: guaranteed

10. Sir Knight

Dunno if you want to do anything about this, but one loading tip on talents speaks of "levels" of talents. Well, saying "levels" could cause confusion, since lots of gamers are used to "level requirements," and talents are part of this push of yours to circumvent that.

I'm talking about the "higher [level? power? rank?] talents can be used in place of lower ones" tip. What term do you folks use internally?

11. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Post 2.16 Gary's introductory prompt (about getting him in ranked queue blah blah) in MP lobby doesn't go-away after joining queue. It just stays there in the middle of my screen.

12. Ben_Lee

Ben_Lee Art Director, Chief Executive in charge of Laundry Staff Member

We are still figuring that one out, but the frontrunner is "power".

13. cwoac

cwoac Kobold

Lvl 3 quest highway robbery
    2nd map ('Forest Edge') - the brother's comment about the old man being a goblin spy didn't go away until it was replaced with his next comment at the end of the level

14. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Approval denied - Equipment requires more talents

Approval denied - Equipment requires more power ?? Heck, whole sentence needs a re-write. ;)

15. Sir Knight

Pools of Slime, second battle (Glistening Tunnels), Karen tries out her "pompous Melvin voice" with twice as many quotation marks as you need. I guess the idea might be that she's quoting Melvin quoting the text, but that's not how it's supposed to work (especially since you folks just use italics when "in-character").

16. attog

attog Mushroom Warrior

typo in Gary text popup during Secret of the Gnome Lords "Venture Forth" module. Gary says "The Gnomes have gone berserk! Put at end to this madness!"

17. Jon

Changing to "items require more power tokens".

18. Card Hunter Joe

Card Hunter Joe Blue Manchu

Fixed. Thank you!

19. Card Hunter Joe

Thank you SirKnight. Fixed for the next build.

20. Card Hunter Joe

Ugh. I think this is fixed now. Thanks for noting.