Tutorial or Prompt Bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Crux, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

second fight against melvelous

lady luck is indeed a criuel mistress

Didn't seam right to me i could be wrong.

2. Zalminen

Zalminen Hydra

There's a small problem with the Melvin's prompts when the Melvelous adventure first appears on the map.

Melvin's prompt can't be dismissed by clicking and while the prompt is there, you can't scroll the map. Which is a bit annoying when the adventure appeared right after Compass of Xorr and I couldn't move the map back to continue with the Lord Stafford's adventure...
    (Going to keep and returning to map dismissed Melvin's prompt though)

3. Card Hunter Joe

Card Hunter Joe Blue Manchu

Ok these look like problems. Logged as bugs. Should be fixed for the next build.

4. Card Hunter Joe

OK this one should be fixed in the next build.

5. Card Hunter Joe

Should be fixed in the next build.

6. Card Hunter Joe

Fixed in the next build!

7. Card Hunter Joe

Great. Thanks for spotting these. Should be fixed in the next build.

8. Card Hunter Joe

Fixed!

9. Card Hunter Joe

I'll look into this SirKnight.

10. Card Hunter Joe

Fixed!

11. zologan

zologan Kobold

Hello!! It's all the people inside less me?? what happens here?? I dont want to be a hammer with my sentences... but i dont understand if i have to wait or if have another way to start this adventure... I want to kiss my mule!! come on...

12. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

My god! zologan relax, here read this:

1- If you already applied for the beta in main page (www.cardhunter.com) you just need to wait
    2- If you still haven't got a key RELAX there is thousand of people that haven't either
    3- You WILL have a beta key just need to wait
    4- If you got an email with the beta key you can register here https://accounts.cardhunter.com/register and play the game here http://live.cardhunter.com/

13. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

=)

14. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Prompt after last map of Diamond of the Kobold - Gary talks about "saving thow". Missing an r.

15. Card Hunter Joe

Thanks for picking this up. Fixed!

16. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Shall we report problems with "loading tips" here?

The "three attachments" loading tip has an error: it says "attchment" toward the start of the sentence.

17. Zoorland

Zoorland Goblin Champion

Just ran Compass of Xorr and failed to react in time to grab the full text, but near the end Gary apologizes for being so flaky that night. The sentence starts with "Wo, ..." That should probably be either "wow" or "whoa."

Incidentally, sorry for being so flaky today and not properly logging the full text prompt. :oops:

18. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Gary's prompt at intro to round 3 of gladiatorial arena, qualifiers says "...when she bought Melvin 15 milimeter minis..."

millimeter ?

19. Card Hunter Joe

Fixed for the next build! Thanks!

20. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

When you get your first item that requires a talent, Gary says it appears as a "square or a round circle." Most circles are round, yes, but this odd phrasing is incomplete anyway: you folks do plan to go above bronze talents, right? Might as well come up with a more all-inclusive description.

Edit: And in the last battle of the Throne of Strench, Gary says "Or they evil" when that should read "Are they evil."

Double-edit: Hang on. Do you have two separate "you just earned your first talent" speeches? Because I thought I read one when I got my first talent, but I can say for sure I read one when I got my SECOND talent, too.