Trying to find the character base graphics

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Corin Elliott, Aug 31, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Corin Elliott

Corin Elliott Kobold

Hi

I'm trying to make some custom game boards for a campaign I'm running. I've used the custom board editor without any trouble and have found the character portraits I need in the assets folder. The last graphic I need is the black and white round character bases, which I've been unable to locate anywhere in the assets. I know it's a slightly weird request but does anyone know where these are loaded from or have access to the original file?

Many thanks,
    Corin

2. Hey,

I'm by no means an official here but given my experiences with the game while maintaining the card hunter utils, I just took a look myself and apparently, these black and white character bases aren't images as such. Can't tell you in which form (or format) they are loaded by not as jpegs or pngs.

But depending on your needs (actual table top game or digital game) couldn't you just use game tokens from Reversi, Backgammon or similar (for table top) or take a projection of any colored flat cylinder (for digital)?

PS: Again, I'm not an owner of any of Blue Manchu's intellectual property, but as you are copying assets from Card Hunter, have you considered asking the devs if you are permitted to do so in the first place? And if you did, then you might just ask them to provide the needed assets via mail.

Flaxative and ParodyKnaveBob like this.