Too bad the dev's missed my suggestion before showing the new set...

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by battlezoby, Jan 28, 2022.

1. battlezoby

battlezoby Ogre

(Or, on the other hand, maybe they didn't?)

So, I'm trying to forget about this old dusty game we have and been trying really hard over the past 4-10 minutes trying to think of some kewl tweeks to put into Cardhunter rather than let it stagnate. Really thought it would be cool if I could convince some of the dev's to take up some of my ideas. First, I think a Tommy the tiny caterpillar could be a cool card to throw on Priest items. Not sure what he'll do yet, but I'm hoping he's cute.

Then we could get a Pikachoo expansion and make guys geared up only with Pikochoo's. Everytime you hit a water Pikochoo, it breaks, drops water on the board, and everything time a Pikachoo hits the water (which has duration 200 turns) it gets to draw a card! Oh wait... God cards are good. So we should add a PvP figurine that doesn't get cards or gear that's called "NOT-Deathwing-for-Copyright-Puproses: The-Even- Better-Super-Evenger-Figurine." Oh course, mixing Pikachoo's with Annoyed Bird Cards is really bad, because both give each other -5/-5, so I gotta be really clever and only mix each of the 12,347 different themed cards with more of themselves.

Oh course, if things get boring, you can try to talk your FPS friend into helping out; just as long as he NEVER does even one PvE adventure, the game will let him use the turreted cannon that's next to the board, to try to take out some of your competition! And the best part of it is! It's REALLY REALLY Free to Play! Free gear, Free Figurines, and Free Unlocked adventures. Free Everything!

Ok, so there's $4.99 options to unlock different sky colors above the board, that's just a cosmetic function, although it's totally worth it. There's also one other type of "cosmetic" purchase... pets, from ants to dogs to motorcycles to Robotech-Flying-Fortresses.

Oh course, the Robotech Flying Fortresses sometimes bugs out a bit and ACCIDENTLY wipes all of your opponent's pieces off the board consistently, and causes you get Ranked matches 3-times faster than ussual, but hey, at just $2,399.95 each, you shouldn't be too suprised that the Tech-fortress isn't entirely bug-free.